[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x168
Find a flaw
>>
he spends all day looking after a dead world instead of becoming champion of someplace still with people in it
>>
He was denied from becoming a Lord of Cinder
He should git gud
>>
He isn't the first boss.
>>
>>337236812
Hes really easy.

If you're gonna copypaste a boss give him more than a backkick
>>
>>337236812
This is the best boss in the game, no flaws. Nameless king on the other hand - some next level bullshit.
>>
>generic humanoid with big weapon
>generic 3 hit combo and overhead slash

generic as fuck
>>
>>337236812
Parry
>>
>>337237145
Generic _____ with generic _____
See how easy that is anon?
>>
Is it even possible to parry him in phase 2? I can nail the timing perfectly all day with my eyes closed during phase 1 but once he gets aggressive he seems to be immune. I've felt I've nailed the timing before but the weapon just goes right through me and I take no damage. Fucking weird.
>>
>>337237119
I'd say NK is one of the easier bosses in the game because he doesn't rely on some retarded gimmick like most bosses in the game and in both modes it's 1v1. KotS dies in 10 seconds.
>>
>People call this guy hard
>Finally get to him
>Summon a Sunbro and beat him in one shot

Easy peasy.
>>
Red Eyes of Doom are the possibly dumbest cliche in existence.
>>
>>337237652
>Summon
TL: You admit you're a pussy and he beat the crap out of you.
>>
>>337236812
>parry bait: the boss
literally every humanoid boss in bloodborne tier.
>>
>>337237772
He didn't touch me, I summoned on my first attempt.
>>
>>337237867
Here (You) go.
>>
>>337237867
You're an even bigger pussy than I thought. I wanna bend you over the counter and punt your cunt like a truck, you little slut.
>>
2ez
>>
>>337236812
He was more interesting the first time around when he transformed
>>
>>337236812
Great Magic Shield
>>
It's a re-used model for what could have been essentially a different boss.
>>
>>337236812
no tits
>>
>>337237052

You didn't play this game did you?
>>
>>337236812
He's a cool battle, though way easier than I thought. I killed him on my first try, and I felt he was too similar to ludex.
>>
>>337237837
you could parry at a distance in BB though.
>>
>>337236812
He does a 90 degree angle when you dodge his stupid charging attack and still gets you
>>
>>337237652
>summoning at all
Trash
>>
>>337242012
>using weapons
>>
Motherfucker fell so easy to Dragonslayer Greataxe. 1st try Index tier
>>
>>337236812
He's a failure
>>
>>337236812

> What is parrying
>>
>>337238592
Iudex is a fucking horribly designed boss in his second form. You can't even tell if he's attacking you or not.

Champion is much better boss, imo.
>>
File: RULES OF NATURE.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RULES OF NATURE.webm
3 MB, 640x360
he wasn't faster
but still excellent
>>
>>337243724
Hey, I saw this in the glitches webms thread too!
>>
>>337244024
it's aint a glitch though lol just a guy using a CE to speed everything up I do wish the Champ would move like this I mean the guy couldn't even get off the stairs before the champ started slapping his shit
>>
>>337236812
He honestly has almost DS2 level tracking. His ability to spin on a dime is honestly really irritating
>>
>>337244440

This. Also his shoulder barge is so fast that it looks like a bug
>>
>>337243724
>he goes back to the center of the arena.

He's just taunting you now.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.