[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any game that let you be really evil? Not meme Final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: Spec_Ops_The_Line_1.jpg (184 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
Spec_Ops_The_Line_1.jpg
184 KB, 1280x715
Are there any game that let you be really evil? Not meme Final Fantasy last boss evil, but real evil in real world.

Like participating in genocide or play as a member of SS or something.
>>
>>337230468
>Like participating in genocide
FF villains do that
>>
>>337230918
OK my bad
Does it let me play as that villain tho
>>
>>337230468
Space station 13 chemist or virologist antag rounds. Injecting napalm into smokers is hilarious and making people retarded is just as evil. I don't know but being evil in that game is fun.
>>
Goid and evil is only a matter of perspective.
>>
Undertale.
>>
>>337230468
Why do you people call you a fedora tipper if you didn't feel bad in this scene? I feel awful when a character in FE dies on me, but this was kind of dumb.
>>
>>337233068
I dunno man 30 innocents just died
>>
>>337234021
yeah but it was an accident
>>
Undertale
>>
>>337231639
Yes but who has the higher ground?
>>
>>337235037
Isn't that even more reasons to feel bad?
If you were the kind of guy who kill innocents for breakfast you wouldn't feel bad. But you are not.
>>
File: Who could that be.gif (4 KB, 452x514) Image search: [Google]
Who could that be.gif
4 KB, 452x514
>>337230468

>SS
>evil
>>
>>337235763
They were pretty evil regardless of managing lagers or the Holoax
>>
>>337231639
Oh fuck off. Anything is anything through subjectivity. The genocide that has been carried out on our planet has never been good. I don't know how heavy your fedora is, but read up more on philosophy and ethics before you shit out of your mouth
>>
>>337235919

If you say so, Shlomo
>>
>>337230468
SS13
>>337235531
They're not real innocents though
>>
>>337230468

I'm playing the Intergalactic German Reich in Stellaris right now and enslaving then purging every illegal alien race I find right now.
>>
>>337236287
I mean, killing a village full of old people, women and children by locking them up in a church and burning it as retaliation for partisan attacks seems pretty evil
>>
>>337236195
Not as triggered as that guy, but yeah subjective theories on ethics are garbage
>>
>>337236561

#NotAllNazis stop being a Naziphobe you racist bigot.

Seriously though every Army does nasty things in war. It's hardly indicative of the entire ideology unless it's outlined IN the ideology, which in the Germans case I don't see anywhere it is.
>>
>>337236906
>Seriously though every Army does nasty things in war
Yeah, but not all people in an army do that kind of thing, just those that are amoral enough to carry out that kind of order without qualms
>>
>>337230468
fable
>>
>>337237190

Which is surprisingly a lot of people from different nations and ideologies put in those conditions.

It's not like the allies were particularly better
>>
>>337230468
Baldur's Gate and Fallout let you run around chunking civilains and even children.
>>
>>337236195
Not that guy, but here's an interesting idea:

Would there ever have been a United Nations without something like WW2 and the holocaust preceding it?
>>
>>337237601
>what is the League of Nations
>>
>>337237493
Yeah, I'm just saying that the Germans had the rather brilliant ideas of concentrating all the sociopaths in some SS brigades, give them further indoctrination and leave the rest of their armed forces relatively clean. Not that it matters, having lost the war they are all depicted as blood thirsty monsters that rape babies with bayonets for fun
>>
>>337237601
... yes? WW1 happened and after that, people actively worked against making another war purely because of how fucking disgustingly brutal it was.
>>
>>337237601
Yes, the League of Nations and it managed to be even more useless than ONU and probably helped setting WW2 in motion rather than stopping it
>>
>>337230468
Overlord
Destroy All Humans
Ethnic Cleansing
Postal
Hatred
>>
File: Thereoncewashope.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Thereoncewashope.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>337230468
> SS
> Evil
>>
>>337230468
idk hatred?
>>
File: The_game_screen_for_DEFCON.jpg (370 KB, 1280x602) Image search: [Google]
The_game_screen_for_DEFCON.jpg
370 KB, 1280x602
DEFCON
>>
>>337230468
in Age of Decadence there's a very in depth dialogue system. I got to the end of the game and only had to fight once. I played a sorta evil guy but not very fucking evil.

You could be very fucking evil.

You could wipe a city off the face of the world, and I don't mean Fallout 3 style, I mean the entire world reacts and plot changes to you doing that, entire factions re-align and the game counts this.

You can become the master of an insane cult.

You can trick entire empires into fighting each other in a massive war.

You can enslave people.

Age of Decadence is the fucking shit!

Bad things I did do: SPOILERS

Murdered a rival in my Master's tradecraft.

Cheated the king to think my Master was far more skilled than he was.
Lied to the poor that a priceless artifact I found in their basement was irradiated and I must remove it so I could keep it for myself.
Stabbed a teenage kid for pulling a bomb prank on me.
Conspired to have the Emperor assassinated, succeeded, betrayed my employer and put a hussy I fucked in charge of the next heir.
Convinced people I was "the chosen one".
Threw people I had convinced into a sacrificial gate so I could use their corpses to speak to eldritch gods.
Promised a guy I'd find a legendary armor.
Met the guys who stole it from him, told them its irradiated and they should hand it over immediately. Kept the armor for myself.
Assassinated a king and replaced him with a filthy jew who had me on payroll.
Made friends with a completely insane guy.
Handed a literal handheld nuke to crazy guy and made him my follower.
Enslaved mankind.
>>
>>337236906
>It's hardly indicative of the entire ideology unless it's outlined IN the ideology, which in the Germans case I don't see anywhere it is.
Yeah, when you are uneducated and take /pol/ retardation as some sort of underground wisdom, sure.
>>
>>337230468
Civilization maybe? You can act like literal Hitler if it pleases you.
>>
>>337238025
For the longest time, I thought it seemed strange to see Hitler doing mundane shit like patting dogs. I never even thought of him as a person. In school, they never taught us about who he was, just what he did.
I guess I understand the concern for painting him as a sympathetic or relatable character, but just distilling him into " pure evil man who had a lot of people killed" seems weirdly, unnecessarily reductive.

Sorry. I'm barely here.
>>
>>337237583
Don't forget the edgy human skin armor you could wear in BG2
>>
>>337238275
I need to finish AoD but I have too many good RPGs on my plate right now. What's better, block or dodge?
>>
>>337239276
He was a man. Every nazi was also a man. Every SS camp commander was a man. Every death squad were composed of men.

They had families, careers, people they loved and who loved them back.

Evil is something that can happen from everyone onto everyone. Everyone can kill everyone.

You just need to give them a reason to do it
>>
>>337230468
You're a terrorist group in FFVII who kill a fuckton of people at the start of the game
>>
File: 20160511160234836.png (16 KB, 621x117) Image search: [Google]
20160511160234836.png
16 KB, 621x117
>>337238275
Reading the steam page, these guys sound pretty cool
>>
>>337241682
>You just need to give them a reason to do it
Or just be on the losing side in a war and get demonized for the next hundred years.
>>
>>337230468
All the Fallout games (the ones that actually matter) let you be an absolute bastard
>>
>>337230468
Sims
>>
>>337230468
>participating in genocide or play as a member of SS

>he hasn't researched history beyond his murrifat brainwashing in high school

Enjoy your soma
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.