[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got spurs that Jingle Jangle... What was your favorite moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
I got spurs that Jingle Jangle...

What was your favorite moments in Bethesda's Fallout 4, /v/?
>>
>>337229489
The moment I started it up for the first time, it was all downhill from there.
>>
>>337232006
Pretty much this.
>>
>>337229489
The main menu screen was ok I guess.
>>
>>337229489
>What was your favorite moments in Bethesda's Fallout 4
hitting uninstall, mainly

the radio guy's quest was decent but he becomes a huge fag once you complete it
>>
JINGLE JANGLE
>>
>>337229489
The usual, discovering eveverything ont he map for the first time, ignoring the main story, playing with self-imposed rules, and creating an interesting character with custom traits (Military man that only uses ballistic guns, pistolero, etc.)

It's a giant fucking sandbox, and the only way to have fun is to make your own.
>>
Not deciding to buy or pirate it
>>
To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day...
>>
>>337234089
Hardly spoke to folks around him,didn't have too much to say...
>>
Didn't buy or even bother pirating it.

Zero interest in the game, yet I've got at least 250 hours in New Vegas and also several playtroughs of 1 and 2. Even fallout 3 and its DLC got a playthrough from me. However it seems like they didn't really bother improving from fallout 3 at all, instead they added more uninteresting features and made design choices that were unappealing to me.

I even played and enjoyed Fallout brotherhood of steel local co-op
>>
File: kyock dohoho.png (390 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
kyock dohoho.png
390 KB, 498x710
The part where I knew it wasn't even worth pirating because I played Fallout 3
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.