[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So as someone who never played any ace attorney games and wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Ace-Attorney-6-cover.jpg (344 KB, 1500x1337) Image search: [Google]
Ace-Attorney-6-cover.jpg
344 KB, 1500x1337
So as someone who never played any ace attorney games and wants to jump in the series, which game should I start with /v/?
Also ace attorney thread
>>
>>337228382
>HEY GUISE THERE'S THIS SUPER STORY HEAVY GAMES
>AND THEY HAVE NUMBERS
>IS IT GOOD IF I START WITH THE 6TH ONE?

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME
START AT THE BEGINNING YOU NIGGER OR KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>337228693
>it's an anon spergs out episode

But he's right OP
>>
This thread. Again.
>>
>>337228382

maybe start at the beginning you fucking idiot
>>
>>337228382
Play them in order.

Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice.

Skip Ace Attorney Investigations and Dual Destinies. Those games are complete garbage.
>>
>>337229206
>Skip Ace Attorney Investigations and Dual Destinies. Those games are complete garbage.
And then there's this cancerous faggot.
Die.
>>
>>337228382

Adachi is the killer

But everyone is right you fucking idiot, the games are numbered for a reason, the spinoffs aren't for a reason
>>
>>337228382
Play the original trilogy, Apollo Justice and the Investigation games. If you like Layton series you can play the crossover because it's a pretty good game too.

And that's all. Any other game apart of those I mentioned is beyond cancer, so don't even think about playing it.
>>
>>337229206
literally retarded
>>
>>337228382
It's a story heavy VN series anon, what do you think? Also, there's already an AA thread ajfbyou would know that if you bothered checking the catalog.
>>
File: retard 2 the sequel expansion.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
retard 2 the sequel expansion.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>337229206
dont listen to him, investigations 1 and 2 are great and dual destinies im having fun with so far.

Ironically calling apollo justice better than dual destinies n investigations.
>>
>>337228382
Start with the last one
There is no problem at all
:^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.