[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Zelda game and why is it Link's Awakening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: links-awakening.jpg (158 KB, 620x554) Image search: [Google]
links-awakening.jpg
158 KB, 620x554
What is the best Zelda game and why is it Link's Awakening?
>>
Dense overworld
Tight dungeons
Always-useful items
Clean and simple graphics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOo5yr76RJs
Story is not just another "ganon is big bad rescue zelda" yet still solid
Never really boring, always something to do
The only good zelda game tqbh
>>
>>337225460
Is this a bot?
>>
>>337225460
I don't think anyone will disagree

[Spoiler]unless they're plebs[/spoiler]
>>
My nigga. This was one of my first GBC games and it was an incredible game. I'm so glad the local videogameshop employee recommended it to my aunt who got it for me as a gift for my confirmation.
>>
The only way LA could improve is by having more buttons.
One for sword, another for shield, two for items.
>>
>>337225460
Because it has the red and blue clothes. Thats literally the reason why it is the best.
>>
>>337225460
tI was my first Zelda game back on the Gameboy.

I didn't finish it until I grew older though but I definitely had more fun with that game than other Zelda games.
>>
>>337226246
>Because it has the red and blue clothes.
You mean like Zelda 1, ALttP, OoT, etc?
>>
>>337225460
Skyword sword
>>
>>337226319
Link's Awakening had functionally better tunics where you had either perma 2x damage or 1/2 damage reduction as opposed to slightly increased defense, resistance against fire for one dungeon or ability to breathe underwater for one dungeon
>>
File: Alundra E.jpg (162 KB, 709x709) Image search: [Google]
Alundra E.jpg
162 KB, 709x709
LA is the second best Zelda game, behind this.
>>
>>337225460
Why did you post a thread with the exact same topic and text as mine within a minute? Who are you?
>>
>>337226518
>>337225341
>>
>>337226457

I fapped to this artist so goddamn much before
>>
File: Yoshiaki_Koizumi_2007.jpg (597 KB, 759x979) Image search: [Google]
Yoshiaki_Koizumi_2007.jpg
597 KB, 759x979
>why is it Link's Awakening
The same reason Majora's Mask is the best 3D Zelda.

This motherfucker right here. The sooner Anouma dies and he takes over the franchise the better.
>>
>>337226518
I actually thought you posted the same thread I did until I realized your time stamp was a minute earlier than mine
>>
I fucking loved the fact you could jump. and those small side view moment like the older games on the NES.
It's a fucking masterpiece, the only thing I'd complain about is the last boss phase that requires a big amount of trial and errors without a walkthrough (were there hints for that shit? seriously?)
>>
>>337226630
MM is pretty boring to me.
>>
>>337225460
It's not, that belong to ALttP or OoT
>>
>>337226469
aLttP tunics halved damage as well, and then cut them to 1/4th.
>>
>>337225460
I prefer Link to the Past, but Link's Awakening is pretty good too.
>>
>>337225460
Wow! This looks pretty heavy! You won't be able to lift it with just your bare hands...
>>
>>337226025
This, plus it introduced several new and important elements. OoT is more of a LA sequel than a LttP sequel, and that should be telling.
>>
File: capture.jpg (39 KB, 392x294) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
39 KB, 392x294
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>337229931
>OoT is more of a LA sequel than a LttP sequel
Not really.
>>
>>337225460
Wind Waker life.
>>
>>337230023
This. Give it a rest, OP. It's a top 3 for sure but come on.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.