[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Deception games any good? They went completely under my radar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: m_343731.jpg (109 KB, 673x504) Image search: [Google]
m_343731.jpg
109 KB, 673x504
Are Deception games any good? They went completely under my radar.
>>
Deception 2 is the best in the series
>>
>>337220038
I got some good times out of deception 2, fuck those shoguns though. I enjoyed Trapt as well. I bought deception 4 but never got around to it especially after it got stolen, bought a new copy and never touched it either.
>>
>>337220621
>stolen

around blacks never relax
>>
>>337221218
It was on Easter holiday too which was even worse.
>>
>>337220038
There's a demo for Deception 4
Also only played the demo of 4 and I liked it.
>>
Played all of the games up to Trapt, Kagero was definitely the best one, but they were all pretty good.
>>
>>337220038
Don't play this game. When I did it awakened my mangekyou sharingan.
>>
>>337222128
Your what?
>>
>>>/vr/3205997

Thread's gonna die soon so continuing on /vr/.
>>
>>337220038
it gets worse after the 2nd game the 3rd is "alright" and the 4th is full weeaboo tier
>>
I liked the third game the best because you could design your own traps and assign an element.

The game is dark as fuck with no real good ending though.
>>
4 has tons of quality of life improvements over the others in the gameplay department, which sort of make it the easiest to pick up and play as a normal human, but then you can't easily go back and play the others after 4. I enjoyed it even if as some say it is a little on the "weeaboo" side.
>>
>>337222820
Never underestimate the power of bumpswings on /v/
>>
>>337220038
If you play 4, get the Nightmare Princess version since it means you don't have to redo a ton of shit if you get stomped by a boss, and bosses will stomp most people later on in the game at least once due to special abilities most normal enemies don't have
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.