[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Nintendo mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: nintendo-npants-compressor.jpg (152 KB, 618x448) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-npants-compressor.jpg
152 KB, 618x448
What did Nintendo mean by this?
>>
>>337217094

>nintendrones will defend this
>>
WiiU owner here.

I don't understand why anyone cares enough about this game enough to even get upset about the censoring. I also really do not understand why Nintendo is censoring a game that will have no appeal to families, especially when censoring is a cardinal sin for its extremely niche otaku audience. I can't care about the game, but the business practices do disturb me as someone whose faith has wavered recently.

Anywho, more people should play Pokken than Starfox. Neither game has much for content, but Pokken at least attempts something new with the phase shift mechanic. Plus it has one of the smoothest online experiences Nintendo has ever put together.

I'm just saying, if you're a depressed Nintendo fan in 2016, Pokken isn't great but it's a lot better than the other shovelware their making right now.
>>
>>337217094
They're fucking gay
>>
>>337217094

As a muslim gamer this pleases me
>>
>you can show people getting their skin pulled off, beheaded, etc... in videogames
>tights or tits are out of question

USA needs to be nuked
>>
>>337219096
>I don't understand why anyone cares enough about this game enough to even get upset about the censoring
Because they don't. Its people that are on the fence of maybe buying it, and then laughing at the censorship, and at the fact that Nintendo themselves made the decision for them, to not buy it after all.
>>
>>337217094
Little timmy would be traumatized by the panties with a zipper even though he's seen his moms boobs
>>
the game was already ruined from the get-go, no use getting mad over meaningless censorship now.
>>
>>337217094
Gots ta push da karaoke.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
why did they even bother to localize the game
>>
>>337217094
Too haram for america.
>>
>>337219924

Maybe they're banking on some cross promotion none of us have considered. The powers that be may be pushing for more cute Asian girl band exposure in the west. BabyMetal is trendy as hell right now.

Maybe there's a movie or a tv show coming out soon expected to turn millions of Americans onto the idea.
>>
>>337219924
They made a mistake and teased the announcement globally. Then they let treehouse handle it. Same problem happened with Xenoblade X
>>
>>337220087
If they had announced a Nintendo-Disney co-production #FE show a year ago, the censorship would have made sense, but there's nothing.
>>
>>337219625
This post is pretty much my opinion on the whole matter. What they're doing is literally 4kids tier, so I guess I'm not their target audience anymore.
>>
>>337217094
Tbh they're both shit designs but the panties are less shit since it breaks up the colour with the skin.
>>
JUST
>>
>>337221129
CENSORE
>>
>>337219096
>I don't understand why anyone cares enough about this game enough to even get upset about the censoring.
It looks great, the few who played it loved it, and I wanted to play it too.
Fucking hell normalfag scum. Just because a game doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean no one cares about it you self centered retard.
>>
>>337219096
>more people should play Pokken than Starfox
how is that related to the thread
>>
>>337221887
>Person offers opinion
>FUCK YOU NORMALFAG SCUM RETARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
they meant
we don't even want to sell any copies in the west anyway
>>
>>337222305
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>337222305
>Person is being retarded
>not getting mad
>>
>>337217951
Sorry, I like nintendo and I don't defend this. But I don't give a shit anymore, because I can't do anything anyway other than not buying the game.
>>
>>337219924
The game loses its reason for existing by removing the bikinis and shit. The story isn't even good, it's just a fanservice game borrowing names and characters from fire emblem and maybe SMT.
>>
>>337217094
SHUT THE FUCK UP, OP.
IT LOOKS BETTER ANYWAY.
>>
>>337217094

That Nintendo of America has some taste. Just because games are fun, it doesn't mean they have to be classless. Some self respect, please.
>>
>>337224594
>Someone actually think this.
kek
>>
>>337224848
>Defend censorship
>speak about self-respect
Haha
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.