[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did you pick, /v/? DQ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Who did you pick, /v/?

DQ thread
>>
>>337216838
First playthrough: Bianca
Other playthroughs: Debora
>>
>>337216838
Bianca. I couldn't live with myself if I abandoned her.
>>
File: 46448977_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1300x1040) Image search: [Google]
46448977_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1300x1040
The strongest wife in the universe!
It's just a shame that no matter who you pick, they end up really underleveled for the last stretch of the game. I always finish the game with the full family anyway, but it makes it annoying.
>>
>>337216838
The chests.
>>
>>337216838
Everyone says that Bianca is the "right" choice and apparently I'm the only one who has ever chosen Nera.

I guess I just like docile girls the best.
>>
It doesn't matter when the best damage dealers are also the best healers in the game. Full family run is fucked up since wife and daughter are shit tier.
>>
>>337222791
Nothing like a challenge for the whole family. Or is your family a casual one?
>>
>>337221672
>Everyone says that Bianca is the "right" choice
She's considered the canon choice. She's even with the hero on the cover of the SNES version.
>>
File: 1457436361206.png (341 KB, 845x476) Image search: [Google]
1457436361206.png
341 KB, 845x476
Is Dragon Quest actually popular outside of Japan? Do the higher ups at SE just spin a wheel of DQ games to localize?
>>
>>337224179
They're so-so popular outside of JP.
>>
I'm gay so I never cared much for this part.

I chose Debora. Maybe because she is the most fabulous, I dunno.
>>
>>337216838
Debora was the most interesting choice.
>>
The canon choice of course.
I don't have that much of a reason to care about either of the sisters.
The marriage thing felt rushed in general.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.