[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>two covenants are the exact same thing >there isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461249831943.jpg (184 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
1461249831943.jpg
184 KB, 394x370
>two covenants are the exact same thing
>there isn't a single PvE based covenant
>three covenants just don't work and still haven't been fixed
>for some Fucking reason you can only carry a max of 5 Lloyds talismans and they don't last nearly long enough
>there are items like the wolf ring that do literally nothing
>tons of weapons and stuff like the Dragon stones are just useless, even in PvE applications (Vordt's hammer for instance tops out around 300 AR scaling with one stat while a dark sword or washing pole is a little bit less, strikes four times as fast, can be buffed, and scale with str and dex)
How did they come so close to a great game but fuck up so many details?
>>
>for some Fucking reason you can only carry a max of 5 Lloyds talismans and they don't last nearly long enough

Nah
>>
Souls PVP is garbage and unneeded.
>>
>>337216625
Eh i'm having fun.
Have a build that can uses the pyromancy glove for "serious" invasions and the white hair talisman for "gank squads" Which always works on gank squads because numbers have made them weak and shit.

I always try to play as how the host expects me to play, and I think everyone has a funner time because of it.
>>
>>337216625
When dark souls 1 came out great magic shield made you invincible. This game is pretty functional compared to older ones
>>
>>337216625
Yeah DaS3 is super flawed. Feels really rushed. The game is also the most "no fun allowed" Souls game since so much shit is not viable even in PvE. I miss all the cuhrayzee builds from DaS2.
>>
>>337218085
What would win in a fight, great magic shield or crystal ring shield???
>>
>>337218136
I'm already missing my Santier's Spear mundane build.

On another note fuck spices, i'm glad those are gone and hope they never come back.
>>
>>337216625

>Vordt's hammer for instance tops out around 300 AR

Mine does 538.
>>
>>337218453

Though to be fair, my heavy dark sword does 412.
>>
>>337216625
The base torso could be good if it didn't mean you're going to die to a gust of wind. Should of made it a head only ability or made dragon form have better armor.
>>
>>337218406
The fact that str/faith paladin builds aren't even viable really rubs me wrong way. Like seriously what has convinced From to make the game so boring? PvP shitters who will complain about balance constantly?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.