[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>space shooter >decide to violently murder everything with a bat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ISHYGDDT 2 Electric Boogaloo.webm (2 MB, 930x540) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT 2 Electric Boogaloo.webm
2 MB, 930x540
>space shooter
>decide to violently murder everything with a bat
>>
Game?
>>
>>337216383
Ring runners is the shit, man
>>
File: reverse ganking.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
reverse ganking.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>337216412
Ring Runner, space shooter based on a novel although it has some fun post-campaign gameplay since it has scenarios and a (dead) multiplayer.
It's pretty fun to design wacky ships in, and encouraged too since the strongest PvP ships in this game are ones that employ an unexpected gimmick well.

>>337216498
>another player of Ring Runner
what
>>
>>337217347
noise i forgot about this.
>>
>>337217432
>>
Will someone ever make a good D5A?
I need a good D5A ship because I want to have an excuse to listen to Hatredcopter non-stop.
>>
>>337217347
>>337217698
>get banned for slow pony
>don't get banned for fast pony
???
>>
>>337216692
This game does have fans, believe it or not.

I'd pay in virgins for a co-op player to play with in it, but all my friends are filthy casuals
>>
>>337222624
I'd play it now, but I really should be programming.
By the way, I should upload the ship in OP to the Steam workshop so my boyfriend can try it, you might find it fun too.
I'll name it "Christopher" since it launches highly dangerous balls at the opponent.
>>
File: sanic.png (27 KB, 1269x809) Image search: [Google]
sanic.png
27 KB, 1269x809
>>337222029
based mods
>>
>>337222841
I'll probably be too much of a scrub to utilise it properly anyway.
I tend to use the most simplistic ships most of the time(lost of wide-coverage dakka, and face-tanking)
>>
>>337223296
I design my ships to be simple to use, makes it less likely that I'll mess up.
For Christopher, you only have to know a few things:
>Your bat is death in stick form, with unusually high attack rate and damage
>Balls hit with the bat go very fast, and a fully charged up ball can still be hit with the bat if you're quick
>Charging at an enemy with right click does a lot of damage, but dashing with archetype does not interrupt bat chargeup and makes it much easier to get full-strength hits
>Time Levee makes you very fast and powerful
>Recharging your shell shield is rather fast, but since it disables your shields it's best to hide around a corner first, which is fairly easy with two movement abilities
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.