[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me not to drop Western games and cease supporting Western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461272517010.gif (72 KB, 656x575) Image search: [Google]
1461272517010.gif
72 KB, 656x575
Convince me not to drop Western games and cease supporting Western developers altogether
>>
Why would anyone give a shit
>>
File: Thehellisthat.jpg (1 MB, 7000x7000) Image search: [Google]
Thehellisthat.jpg
1 MB, 7000x7000
>>337211680
No
>>
Uh Uhm uh...

The games are... good? No shit, that's not true.

I don't know anon.
>>
>>337211719
This.
The only thing I have to do is tell you to fuck off
>>
>>337211680
Convince me to care first
>>
>posting FE garbage
>with the infamous moeblob
Western Devs wouldn't want your money anyway.
>>
There's occasionally a good western indie game and the even rarer good western big name game.
>>
>>337211680
It's clear with that pic that you're a weeb, and that your mind is already made up. Why should I give a shit anyway?
>>
>>337211836
>>337211872
>>337211810
>>337211719
Triggered
>>
>>337211680
Western games aren't censored.
>>
>>337211917
Neither are Japanese ones. Only the localization does that shit.
>>
>>337211680
Impossible.
>>
>>337211680
Western games are a continuation of vidya's roots. They were stolen by the dirty Japs during the Golden Age of Gaming after which we retook it with Sony and those sports and racing games.

After a while Western Games grew and generated a loyal fanbase, signaling how the west has taken back what is rightfully theirs in the first place.

You don't want the Japs to win in the end and be the sole source of good games, right? Good games like Gone Home, Undertale and that new expansion of Baldur's Gate will be lost.
>>
Pirate western games.

Buy japanese games.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.