[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a mod yet that keeps the game from stealing an inch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
Is there a mod yet that keeps the game from stealing an inch of my health bar after I die?
>>
just play a different game if it's too hard
>>
>>337210386
It isn't too hard, I just can't afford to get hit a single time because I get one shot without my missing health.
>>
>>337210458
... So sink some levels into health.
>>
>>337210458
Use an ember you twat
>>
>>337210458
if you have less than 26/27 Vig then your health is too low (unless you're specifically challenging yourself fuck off >needing any points in health posters)

27 vigor before the boost from an ember is 1000 hp which is enough to clear everything in the game and plenty when you factor in the the boosted health.
>>
>>337210671
I didn't have to do that in any of the other games, why should I have to do it now.

>>337210689
And then die and run out of them? That's stupid. I wasn't forced to use humanity in the first game.
>>
>>337210761
the game throws embers at you like fucking candy, if you somehow manage to run out just invade/get summoned
>>
>>337210305
>>337210458
>>337210761

I pity your existence, you get ember by invading, and helping people out, in one hour you should have about 20 or so embers by helping people in bosses.
>>
>>337210898
But I don't want to do that. I just want to play the game alone. I wasn't forced to do co-op/pvp in the first game.
>>
>>337210761
>i didn't have to do that in other games so why should i know?
I know i'm probably being baited but maybe because you're obviously fucking struggling?

If you didn't need to put any points in health in the other games then obviously they were easy enough for you to complete without the added health, which doesn't seem to be the case in 3 for you.

this is where you mention how having to put points in health detracts from build variety and is artificial difficulty.

>>337210983
If you run out of the embers that are purchaseable/easily findable in the world then you've fucked up by not putting points in health fuck this bait thread i'm outta here
>>
>>337210983
Your health didn't increase when you weren't hollow in the first game.

Checkmate
>>
>>337210983
Did you take your fucking meds?
Like seriously are you autistic? How did you get on the internet? Fuck off ausfuck take your shitposting to /pol/
>>
>>337211180
And it didn't decrease when I was hollow which is the point.
>>
>>337210749
>if you have less than 26/27 Vig then your health is too low
unless you're doing pvp (and even then id say its too high) lvl 20 is just fine
>>
Yeah, it's called ___________GIT____GUD___________
>>
>>337211313
the gains you get from putting points into Vig is astronomical all the way up to 26 points, you average like 35-40 hp per point until then.

frankly unless you're mlg incarnate (which the OP is obviously not) then no other stats have remotely as much value as Vig until you hit its softcap.

and for pvp 26/27 is like the bare minimum unless you're doing a meme build like 99 in a damage stat.
>>
>>337211469
>wasting all this text on an autistic retard
for what purpose?
>>
>>337210305
Wait what

This isn't DaS2
>>
>>337211613
it happens in 3, too
>>
>>337211313
I know right? if there was an option to bring vgr down to level 1 I'd do that then complete the game plus never die in pvp just to prove how much of a Solz pr0 I am.
>>
>>337211268
No, you have your base health, same as the first. This time, however, you get a bonus, that you didn't get, when you're embered.

I enjoy this, and can go on all night
>>
>>337211469
>meme build like 99 in a damage stat.

Meme build is 40/40. 99 is just being dumbass on purpose.
>>
>>337211613
You lose a small fraction of your health when you're unembered. It doesn't continue to drop with multiple deaths like in DaS2
>>
Is it true that the softcap for INT/FTH on pyromancies is 30/30? I'm about to hit that and I would love any excuse to go back and raise my END up from 10.
>>
>>337211891
From what I've heard, you should be getting INT up to 60 for it to be even slightly viable.
>>
>>337211891
pyromancies don't decrease in scaling until 40+ in either stat, so 40/40.
>>
>>337211747
>>337211180
>>337211268
What I find interesting is that it's effectively the same system as Demon's Souls (minus increased resistances in dead form), but they changed the wording around. Instead of you having "less" health in dead form, you now have "more" health in alive form. I think that alone takes a lot of the pressure off, like in DeS I wanted to regain humanity because it felt like I was worse off in soul form, but in DaS3, the extra health while embered just feels like a bonus. (Again, in soul form you get increased res, which you don't get in DaS3, but I digress.)
>>
>>337210305
but when you die you turn back to your real 100% amount of health. When you use an Ember you get an additional 20% on your health. The game is not stealing, it is giving. its a feature, enjoy it!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.