[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand the whole hate for Major/Minor, I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: photo-original.png (301 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.png
301 KB, 460x345
I don't understand the whole hate for Major/Minor, I find it to be the best game of 2015 with great dialogue, outstanding story, glorious character design and let us no forget the choices that they give you, also wonderful development team. In my opinion I felt as it deserved GOTY, just saying.
>>
Great trollarino
>>
Klace is a great artist and he knows how to handle criticism
>>
File: OH YOU_lion.jpg (333 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
OH YOU_lion.jpg
333 KB, 500x602
>>337209295
>>
sage and report
>>
>>337209104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0cdoa7fmqA
>>
>>337209104
I didn't even know this game existed. Explain.
>>
>>337209104

Proof that steam needs quality control to submitted games.
>>
>>337213549
You're getting memed on, for some reason some furries decided to shitpost about the furfag equivalent of phil fish to an audience that would have next to no knowledge of what the fuck they were talking about.
>>
>>337213549
Shitty furry VN, but the creator is shit at taking criticism, so he deletes all the bad reviews.
Every time checked, 3 times so far, the most upvoted reviews have negative, and they've been different each time.
>>
>>337209104
>I don't understand the whole hate for Major/Minor,

Because it has furries in it

if it was anime girls in it /v/ would be all over it and claim its a masterpiece just like any anime game
>>
>>337209104
>glorious character design
With everything else you may be right, idk, but the image you posted pretty much disproves that instantly.
>>
>>337213926
Fuck, I really need to proofread my shit.
"Every time I'VE checked" and "have BEEN negative".
>>
File: frodo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325 KB, 560x559
>anthros
>human like hair
Would it really be that hard to differentiate between the characters if they just had fur? It just feels so amateurish to give them hair.
>>
>>337209104
The best thing I can say about this game is that the steam page is mostly devoid of nondescript or meaningless reviews.
>>
>>337213549
some furfag decided to make a shitty vn with the money of other retarded furfags mainly to get an official steam background of his retarded sparkledog OC
>>
File: u wot.png (30 KB, 193x177) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
30 KB, 193x177
>Not in early access anymore
>Still practically unfinished

What
>>
>>337209104
Posting furry outside of /b/ is a bannable offense anon.
>>
>>337214341
>posting about VIDYA on a VIDYA BOARD is a bannable offense
nice
>>
File: oveur growth.jpg (1 MB, 683x3372) Image search: [Google]
oveur growth.jpg
1 MB, 683x3372
>>337209104
>>
>>337214429
oh shit we can talk about Lagoon Lounge now?
>>
>>337215292
It will be when the mods finally tire because of our antics
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.