[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney Infinity is going to stop production in June. >Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: IN3_Lineup_03-01.jpg (121 KB, 1000x523) Image search: [Google]
IN3_Lineup_03-01.jpg
121 KB, 1000x523
Disney Infinity is going to stop production in June.
>Kingdom Hearts and Darkwing Dark figures never
>>
Ah, disney infinity figurines, the one thing more autistic than amiibos
>>
>>337208418
What makes one any different from the other?
>>
>>337208452
amiibos have shit in-game
It's jewish as fuck for nintendo to lock dlc behind poor quality toys, but at least they have some use.
>>
>>337208694
DI have shit in game too?
>>
File: hatebitx.jpg (641 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
hatebitx.jpg
641 KB, 1400x1600
they had a million years to establish a market with that shit and they couldn't beat LEGO and Activision, Dinsey btfo completely
>>
>>337208418
Wouldn't amiibos be more autistic since you really don't need them to play the games but the DI figs you need to buy to play as the character?
>>
>>337208338
Is this game worth the money? Is it fun?
>>
>>337208897

Except they did beat LEGO and Activision.

Infinity was the pack leader and making Disney a profit.

Kikes at Disney simply want more money for less work so they're going strictly mobile shit and publishing.

Basically 10 billion dollars wasn't enough they want 100 billion.
>>
>>337209405

3.0 improved everything.

Randomly generated Diablo mode & combat by Ninja Theory

Mario Kart mode by Sumo (Sonic & SEGA All-Stars)

Smash Bros. mode with all the Marvel characters using the Ninja Theory developed revamped combat system.

Plus insanely deep customization features.
>>
>>337209559
Stop with the asspulls, please. Show me real data that Skylanders and Dimensions are not banking. Pro tio, you can't. You can only borrow meaningless evidences like "but shelves are full of them!" which is as stupid as saying GTAV sold badly because you still see it on shelves as well.
>>
>>337209718
That didn't answer my question. Is it worth the money and is it fun?
>>
>>337209559
Yeah, the issue here is that they weren't making that much more money than mobile while requiring more resources and capital.
>>
>>337209768

Where did I say the other two weren't making money you cumrag.

I said Infinity was outselling and leading the three which is fact. Go back to your fucking LEGOs and Spyro figs and chill out.
>>
>>337209841

To each his own. Does any of that sound fun to you? Are you a Disney fan?

I'm a Disney fan and love all of those properties they borrowed from so it was the perfect game for me I loved it.
>>
>>337208418
>Disney Infinity is an actual game

Nice try Nintendrone.

>>337208694
Disney Infinity has a full fucking game over paywalled DLC.
>>
>>337208338
Disney will buy Nintendo in the next 20 years. Screencap this.
>>
>>337209841
Worth more money than a single fucking amiibo.
>>
>>337208338
>Disney Interactive is the only major company skipping E3 altogether
>Nintendrones keep trying to skew it as E3 being phased out in order to justify Nintendo only having one game and no Direct
>turns out it's because Disney Interactive is no longer existing and Disney is going to a license only model

Nintendrones BTFO, yet again.
>>
Saddest part is how quality the figures were. They made Skylanders and especially Amiibo look like a fucking joke.

Wish we could have at least gotten that Peter Pan figure. I love that movie.

Goofy never. RIP.
>>
>>337209912
>I said Infinity was outselling and leading the three which is fact
Prove it, cumface. You can't.
>>
>>337208338
>only good toys to life game
>only company whose figures actually look nice and not like shitty happy meal toys
>only company not pulling jew shit like Nintendo with shortstocking

Kind of sucks.
>>
File: 1422057269035.gif (813 KB, 326x400) Image search: [Google]
1422057269035.gif
813 KB, 326x400
>>337210312

>Catapulted by both anticipation and Star Wars: The Force Awakens' release in December, Disney Infinity Star Wars games and toys have raked in over $200 million in sales this fall.
>Thanks to revenue from the Disney Infinity: 3.0 The Force Awakens play set, released on the same day as the film, the franchise has now passed both Skylanders and LEGO Dimensions in the toys-to-life category, according to Fortune. In December, John Vignocchi, VP of production at Disney Interactive Studios, confirmed the game's number-one ranking in the genre.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/02/disney-infinity-now-most-popular-toys-to-life-series-thanks-to-star-wars-2

Nintoddlers can't even google
>>
>>337208338
Wow, it's like if Nintendo announced a new consoles then discontinued the Wii U
>>
>>337210495
>Nintoddlers can't even google

Did you ever go to school?

When ever you make a claim you have to back it up, you don't send someone else to do your research.
>>
>>337210495
>So successful it got shut down
Thanks for the PR lies, mister economy expert.
>>
>>337210495
>>337211118
It only sold so much because of the Star Wars movie. It even says Disney Infinity Star Wars. Or is that the only version out?
>>
>>337210982

You're the dildo saying everyone is pulling shit out of their ass. Don't join a discussion you don't know shit about.

>>337211118

Read the thread. It was profitable but Disney makes more money in the mobile market so it wasn't a worthy investment. So basically, /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>337211118
Do you have any proof it's a lie?
>>
>>337211326
>You're the dildo saying everyone is pulling shit out of their ass

Because you're not giving a source
>>
>>337211291

Every version has a core franchise it's built around at release for promotional reasons.

1.0 was Disney
2.0 was Marvel
3.0 was Star Wars

But they still release shit from the others. Inside Out, Finding Dory, Alice in Wonderland and Marvel all got 3.0 playsets. And we've gotten TRON, Zootopia, Good Dinosaur, Frozen and Mulan characters in 3.0 as well.
>>
>>337210245
>They made Skylanders and especially Amiibo look like a fucking joke.
I think it's the other way around, have you've seen Skylander's DK and Bowser compared to their amiibo?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>337211443

Because you or whoever the OP of that post was (since I know you're going to deny it was you now) tried saying that Disney couldn't beat LEGO and Activision. Without a source might I add. But Disney did. So really burden of proof would be on you. But I already did the work for you because making you look like a wet towel was fun for me.

>>337211483

I wasn't arguing Skylanders vs. Amiibo I was saying sculpt quality on Infinity outclasses them all. But yes Skylanders, especially as more recent games have come, beat out Amiibos as well.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (125 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
125 KB, 1280x960
>>337211483
>>337211749
>But yes Skylanders, especially as more recent games have come, beat out Amiibos as well.
Though not always...

But Infinity seems to always remain consistently high quality.
>>
Disney shills in this thread can't grasp the fact that while Skylanders, Lego and Amiibo sold less than Infinity, they were still profitable because Activision, Lego and Nintendo managed to keep a good balance between marketing and development costs and profits.
Meanwhile Disney went full retard, wasted more money than they should have had and got less profits than expected. So scream as much as you want "muh Infinity was da best", this doesn't change it was the first toy to life brand to fail and die.
>>
File: Snapchat-474460133248884297.jpg (638 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-474460133248884297.jpg
638 KB, 1080x1920
Posting my man child shrine as tribute.

RIP Infinity. Last good Disney game we got in probably a decade.
>>
>>337211983
.o2¢ has been deposited in your account. Thank you very much from us at Activision™
>>
Characters that got figures and were made playable before Goofy:

>Johnny Depp
>Indian Johnny Depp
>Crystal Johnny Depp
>Ginger Johnny Depp
>the wrong Maleficent

Some of the creators' decisions were baffling.
>>
>>337211983

It didn't fail though. Disney was raking in dough hand over fist more than the other two in the TTL dept. And with as many new Skylanders and variants as they make there's no way their production costs are lower. Plain and simple Disney is run by kikes so Disney fans got btfo here.

Activision treats its fans better. What a world.
>>
>>337212227

Let's be fair 90% of the decisions were Disney higher ups using Infinity for marketing which I largely blame for the failure.

The DI guys are huge megafans and basically all the good we DID get was from them pushing back
>>
>2.0 figurines don't work on 1.0
That was the moment I realized Infinity was fucked.
>>
>>337212227
>Never got Go Go during Big Hero 6's release
>>
>>337212428

Skylanders aren't backwards compatible either
>>
What do you do in the toy box? I don't understand the capabilities.
>>
>>337213316

Basically Little Big Planet with Disney assets.
>>
>Just got Cao, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Black Suit Spidey and Hulkbuster because they looked cool
>This happens
>No Wasp
>No Dr. Strange
>No Shuma Gorath
>No Daredevil
>No Goofy
>No Daisy
>No Pluto
>>
>>337208338
Hahahahahahahahaha! I feel sorry (Oh wait, I don't) for any faggot children and faggot manchildren who spent money on all those figures.
>>
>>337211291

2.0 beat Skylanders too
>>
Guess I'm going to have to grab a couple of the Star Wars figures before they're gone. Don't care about the game, but some of them look cool.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.