[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no way they'd be dumb enough to go with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Mp10.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mp10.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
There's no way they'd be dumb enough to go with the vehicle mechanic a third time

...right?
>>
>>337200739
The fact that they are still making these games, and made Amiibo festival should give you your answer.
>>
>>337201017
B-but Amiibo Festival didn't have the vehicle
>>
>>337202010
It didn't have gameplay either.
>>
>>337200739
>vehicle mechanic
I just can't get it.
Why, why you do this in party board game, it isn't fun at all, it kills everything.
>>
>>337202219
Apparantly its so everyone can be involved all the time.

Too bad it's the shittiest way of doing so.
>>
>>337202312
>so everyone can be involved all the time.
Board games exists for decades, but hey it is Nintendo, they can't release games without GIMMICK.
>>
>>337202312
God the director of these games is so retarded

Thinking that players ONLY pay attention when it's their own turn is ridiculous.
>>
>>337200739
Hopefully they'll realize Amiibo Party was the best part of 10 Besides the Amiibos
>>
>>337202823
But Amiibo party actually gave a use for fucking Amiibo's...the game should have been fucking free and then was able to be used with ALL Amiibo's.

Nintendo probably has over 50 of the damn things in circulation and most of them can't be used outside of fucking Smash.
>>
>>337203093
>Nintendo probably has over 50 of the damn things in circulation and most of them can't be used outside of fucking Smash.
I feel like this is actually a really big issue

In the future, when they finally buckle down and actually do make an amiibo based game, they're going to try and profit from that by selling new amiibo with it, and by that point people won't be nearly as compelled to buy them since they already have small collections of their own favorite characters.

This is a similar problem to what they did with the Wii U Gamepad and the 3DS's 3D features. What is it with Nintendo and half-assing their gimmicks lately?
>>
>>337203296
Problem with amiibos - same characters over and over.
New game comes out - now you need mario amiibo but only for this game. And consumers would wonder, why my old mario didn't works, isn't it the same thing.
And with skylanders you can just make toys up and people will buy them.
>>
>>337203523
>now you need mario amiibo but only for this game.
Well, the two different Kirby amiibo used for Planet Robobot are so far the only instance of two of the same character having different effects

Any other time, all 7 versions of Mario act identical (unless it's something very specific, like the Mario Maker costumes)
>>
>>337200739
If they're dumb enough to make a Sticker Star sequel, I'd say they're dumb enough to do that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.