[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever get upset when your friend flaunts her gender in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1461571939611.png (14 KB, 266x220) Image search: [Google]
1461571939611.png
14 KB, 266x220
Do you ever get upset when your friend flaunts her gender in multiplayer games?
>>
Quality thread, OP.
>>
>>337188182
My sons's wife can do whatever she wants
>>
>>337188182
>Being friends with girls
>>
I dunno Ruggs, do you get upset when people ask for your sister's phone number?
>>
>>337188446
>being girls with friends
>>
>>337188804
>with girls being friends
>>
>tfw all of your friends are girls

Why was i not one as well
>>
I want to impregnate a girl

I tried to come up with something specific but it's hard when all I really wanna do is nut inside of a qt at least once in my life
>>
>>337189827
Ask Ruggarell about his sister
>>
>>337188182
Guys flaunt their gender far more than women

And for the few women who do men are their enablers

You probably have no girl friends on Steam because of this sort of personality
>>
>>337189562
your reply makes me wonder how many girls out there play multiplayer games while intentionally avoiding using a mic or giving any hint that they're female even to their online friends just to avoid any hassle
>>
>>337190203
It's just a goof reply you silly.
But fuck girls though, theyre fucking faggots
>>
>>337190334
I never said it wasn't silly.
Just made me wonder.

Your reply makes me wonder how many girls fuck gay men.
>>
>>337190334

>fuck girls though

I really want to
>>
>>337188182
Who's this qt?
>>
>>337190569
generic anime girl number 1456
I can't imagine how crazy you'd go if you browsed /a/ or /e/ or half the fucking boards here for a couple of seconds.
>"HOLY SHIT ALL THESE 10/10s!?!? THEY HAVE BOARDS FILLED WIF EM!!!!!" -you
>>
>>337190569
One of Niggerell's many saved anime images
>>
>>337188182
I get really mad at women generally. Whenever my female friend tells me a joke I make a point of looking slightly disgusted and holding eye contact until she looks away.
>>
>>337190824
Are you autistic?
>>
>>337188182
>friend
Boys can't be proper friends with girls plain and pure, fact.
There's always certain sexual tension thumping in the background, usually one sided.
>>
>>337188182
No, I just tell everyone that she's actually a boy born with a defect that causes him to sound like a girl, and that he uses that voice to fuck with people
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.