[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever noticed how we used to have tons of Club Nintendo threads,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mynintendo.jpg (36 KB, 760x429) Image search: [Google]
mynintendo.jpg
36 KB, 760x429
Ever noticed how we used to have tons of Club Nintendo threads, yet we never have any threads for MyNintendo?

What happened?
>>
>What happened?
The rewards are worse and points take significantly less effort to earn, legit or not.
>>
>>337183754
We used to have tons of Club Nintendo threads because you exploit the thing with impunity and there were codes to share and the catalog updated more frequently.

My Nintendo is just getting off the ground, product codes haven't been implemented into recent retail releases despite there clearly being a section of the site for punching in codes, and the rewards catalog is anemic.
>>
>>337183754
you could get legit nice collectors stuff with club nintendo. my nintendo is mostly discount coupons
>>
>>337183754
Gimme more rewards. I already have WarioWare and Picross redeemed. Sitting at 400 points right now with nothing to spend them on.

I also bought a stupid ink tank for my miitomo and instant regret. FUCK.
>>
If I got Picross now (at 1030 points) would I still be able to get Warioware before it goes? I don't have a smartphone so no miitomo.
>>
>buying digital
That's what happened you fucking idiot
>>
>>337183754
why would you have MyNintendo threads? it's shit compared to Club Nintendo (which wasn't all that great to begin with, at least in America)
>>
File: 1426613285600.png (43 KB, 290x286) Image search: [Google]
1426613285600.png
43 KB, 290x286
>Rewards are all digital, and all shit
>Based on Miitomo, which is dead
>Points don't stack, disappear after six months
>Everybody's hacked their 3DS so they can't redeem those games, Wii U games are all shit/coupons

Not much of a "loyalty" program. I mean it's an account system, and we're getting shit for free, but still, I'd rather put my 1k coins to some pencils or a mini calendar instead of ROMs of 20 year old games I already own.
>>
>>337189609
>>Everybody's hacked their 3DS so they can't redeem those games
??? You can access the eShop and buy/redeem things just fine on a hacked 3DS.
>>
File: resbond blease.jpg (35 KB, 736x534) Image search: [Google]
resbond blease.jpg
35 KB, 736x534
>>337187956
>>
The rewards are all fucking trash
like, why bother?
>>
>>337184675
oh, are they actually going to start doing codes again? cool. I thought My Nintendo was digital purchases only, like they were going to start discouraging buying physical copies.
>>
>>337183754
We no longer have to go to fucking gamestop, snap a gorillion photos of all the free points in the display cases, and then post them online for others to use.
Now you can get your free shit just by talking to Mini Mii every day and whatever.
>>
Because its crap right now.

No points unless its digital, rewards that aren't worth the trouble, and shameless shilling of a fucking phone app.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.