[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who use controllers for PC games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: kbcont.jpg (147 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
kbcont.jpg
147 KB, 780x600
>there are people who use controllers for PC games
>>
dumb joostposter
>>
>>337176380
pretty good pic tbqh
>>
>>337176283
im going to fuck stephanie and get her pregnant with my child!
>>
>>337176283
Keep going. I need my Joost boost.
>>
>>337176283
It's annoying to play GTA without one
>>
>>337176283
If i am playing a port of a console action game I am going to use a controller.

If i am playing an fps or a 4k strategy game or an isometric rpg or something then I will use my keyboard
>>
>>337176283
>dark souls
>flight sims
>racing games

cmon son.
>>
>>337176283
>playing DaS with a keyboard and mouse
I'm a masochist too
>>
Think she will ever do nudes or lewd pics?
>>
Third person action
Driving
Flying
Emulators
>>
>>337178034
This DESU no way I am playing a fighting game or 3d platformer on a keyboard
>>
>>337176283
FPS, RTS and MMO are like the only genres where keyboard/mouse is objectively better. everything else is either better with a gamepad or personal preference.
>>
>>337176283
lol, 0/10

back to school kid
>>
File: Rayman-Legends-Cover.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rayman-Legends-Cover.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
Okay
>>
>>337176283
>using keyboards
For anything but RTS games and FPS controllers are and always will be better
Keyboards are so ridiculously bad for gaming and are only useful for hotkeys and mouses are just useful for aiming
>>
>>337178154
God I hope not.
>>
>>337176283
why do women pretend to like video games?
>>
>>337176283
Even now with FPS's the Mouse/Keyboard is starting to get edged out by the gyro aiming Steam Controller since WASD lacks analog aiming, and the gyro offers more intuitive precision than a mouse.
>>
>>337178547
And that is why you will be forever alone.
>>
>>337176283
She looks just as lost on the keyboard.
>>
>>337176283
You're one of those kids who goes on the Steam hubs and complains that 3D platformers and action games aren't optimized for the kb/m, aren't you?
PC gaming isn't about gaming with a kb/m for it's accuracy, it's about having the option to do so. If I wanna use a steering wheel, flight stick, xbone controller, ds4 or even a wiimote, I can. It scares me that there's a community of teenagers who take the PCMR thing seriously, but it scares me even more that they're too thick to figure out why kb/m simply isn't the best for most genres. And before you start waving your PCMR flags, I'm not saying Gamepads are better for most genres. I just started playing the Uncharted collection and all I can think about is how much I'd rather be aiming with a mouse.
>>
More juice pls
>>
>>337176283
I bet you also played MGS V using the K+M, didn't you? Sickening.
>>
>>337176283
I mean, have you tried dark souls on a keyboard? It's terrible.
>>
>>337178001
This, post more for my daily Joost fap.
>>
>>337178658
But steam controller is annoying as fuck to use and awkward to get used to. You lightweight right tho.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.