[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what games have you completed this year? This is my list.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: v.jpg (224 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
224 KB, 1280x720
So what games have you completed this year? This is my list.

---JAN---
Kingdom Hearts 2 FM (PS3) *100%
Resident Evil 1 (PS1) *Jill only
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS4)
---FEB---
Resident Evil 2 (PS1) *All scenarios
Sleeping Dogs (PS4)
Resident Evil 3 (PS1) *Hard Mode
---MAR---
Dark Souls (PC) *DLC Complete
Tomb Raider 2013 (PC)
Dark Souls 2 (PC) *All Bosses All DLC
---APR---
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (PS3) *Hard Mode
Lords of the Fallen (PS4)
Dark Souls 3 (PS4)
Star Fox Zero (Wii U) LOL
---MAY---
Uncharted 2: Drake's Fortune (PS4)
>>
>>337171402
Xcom 2
Dark Souls 1-3
Bloodborne
EDF4.1
Call of Duty WaW
Call of Duty MW2
I have a bad habit of starting games and never finishing them
>>
>>337171402
Dark Souls 3
LISA+Joyful
Perfect Cherry Blossom
I'm sure there are others that aren't coming to mind, but I play a lot of open-ended games (osu! recently) so there's that.
>>
>>337171553
Same, I started keeping an itemized list so I actually feel motivated to play them. I probably only finished like 3 games last year
>>
Firewatch - Undertale - Towerfall - Hyper Light Drifter - Shovel Knight - Super Mario 3D Land -
>>
>>337171402
>RS1
>Jill only
you didn't beat it unless you were Chris.
you just tried the game out in demo mode.
>>
>>337172457
I meant to play RE:0, then play Resident Evil 1 Remaster as Chris, but 0 was so not fun I burned out on the series and never got back to it
>>
File: 140694797908.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
140694797908.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>337171402
---JAN---
---FEB---
---MAR---
---APR---
---MAY---
>>
>>337173032
good...good
>>
>>337173812
Is Chris in RE1 really that hard? The only Resident Evil stuff I had trouble with was some parts of Nemesis and the Tyrant fight in Code Veronica I didn't have any explosive Bowgun ammo which apparently makes it a joke.

Then again I am a retard who thought Claire B was 100x easier than Leon B and I did LeonA/ClaireB first
>>
>>337174243
it's not hard, it's just not the whole game.

As Jill you have more inventory space and you lock pick and know how to play piano(a sort of fetch quest for Chris)

Playing as Jill is just much easier, even if she can't be hit as much, she makes up for it by her broken lock picking mechanic and bigger inventory which takes away from the experience.

like as Chris, you have to balance having keys and having a small inventory, so you have to pass up healing items so you can pick up quest items to get to doors to unlock parts of the game. it really adds to the stress of the situation. jill just tosses most of that out of the window
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.