[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP here with the unplayable Uncharted. Final result from Sony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 750x1334
OP here with the unplayable Uncharted.
Final result from Sony support is too shell out $149 for repairs. Not doing that. Not with rumors of that PS4 Neo. Fuck Sony. Fuck em for screwing a launch ps4 owner. I should've known better than try to purchase a console on day one.
>>
so has this neo ps4 launched? i plan on buying a ps4 eventually just dont know when with all this 4.5 talk going around namean
>>
>>337169983
Nah. I'm expecting a reveal at e3 with a launch later in the fall.
Wishing launch is sooner in the summer though. Like how they did it with the slimmed Xbox 360
>>
>>337170075
thats a real bummer man - now I probably won't be buying one at all
>>
>>337169670

>tfw I know a way to get a free ps4 in your case
>tfw I won't tell because motherfuckers will be doing it all around

I feel you though. if that's what sony's response was, then fuck them
>>
File: 1460301196987.jpg (699 KB, 2026x1292) Image search: [Google]
1460301196987.jpg
699 KB, 2026x1292
Do you still have warranty? No. Why the fuck are you whining? You're stupid for buying a console, yes, but shit happens, hardware fails, get usted to it, it'll happen more.
Fuck off already, you and your blog.
>>
>>337172049
I can whine if I want faggot. I'm a consumer.
>>
>>337169670
>I should've known better than try to purchase a console on day one.

Exactly, you deserve this.

You bought the console when it's at it's most expensive, it has no games worth playing and the engineering quality is most lax.
>>
>>337169670
Is the game seriously this broken or is this just sony baiting?
>>
>>337169670
Dude, if you have issues with that one game only how the fuck are they want to fix your console?
Same BS as GoW3, till this day many people cant play past certain point and no one bothered to fix it.
>>
File: 1357189464877.png (266 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1357189464877.png
266 KB, 640x400
>game is bugged on your system
>you have to pay Sony for the SECOND game on your system to work beyond paying for the game and the console

Can't fucking make this shit up, people
>>
>>337169670
>He fell for the PS4 meme

Hope you learned your lesson OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.