[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan's creator wants to make another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: elite-beat-dev-inis-lips.jpg (41 KB, 490x295) Image search: [Google]
elite-beat-dev-inis-lips.jpg
41 KB, 490x295
>Elite Beat Agents Creator Keiichi Yano recently sat down for an interview in which he mentioned he was willing to make another entry in the rhythm game series.

>“I think, as with many of these types of games that have this following and at some point they come back, I think there will be a right time when it feels like [the series] should come back,” Yano said to Polygon in the interview, then went on to say that he would “certainly love to make another version of it, and hopefully it’s on the next platform.”

So, what songs do you want to be in Elite Beat Agents 2 and Ouendan 3? And what's your favourite song in the series?
>>
I suck at this game

how do I get better?
>>
>>337166396

It's just like any rhythm game. It's a lot easier when you know the songs, after that it's just practice and learning to hit notes with speed and consistency. If I were to make any suggestions, they'd be generic things like - holding your stylus in such a way that your hand doesn't block any beats that appear; getting better at spinners; learning not to get distracted by the flaming background at higher combos, and so on. Later songs on harder difficulties - especially Jumpin' Jack Flash/SSAY/whatever - will probably kill you on the spot if you miss three beats in a row, or get a 100 instead of a 300 too many times in too short a time. It's not an easy series.

Also if you're judging your skill by your end-of-song rank instead of your score - don't. The ranking system is fucked, it's based on the percentage of 300s you got. You can get a B rank with a higher score than an S rank sometimes.
>>
>>337166846
>>
>It's just like any rhythm game.
but I'm good at other rhythm games. the timing on this game doesn't feel right
>>
>>337166034
If they somehow got the rights to do Fly Me to the Moon and Moon River, I would love it.

Maybe the agents have to help Bayonetta beat the shit out of angels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HoSdUmIgAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxvx0JBOf-c
>>
>>337166034
>Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan's creator wants to make another game in the series
AGENTS
ARE
GOOOOO!

Posting best cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA
>>
>>337166396

learn what an underbeat is, and figure out what instrument the pattern you're inputting matches up to

applies to all rhythm games
>>
That's the only rhythm game I ever got kind of good to. I think I completed the hardest difficulty. I probably ruined my DS touch screen though.
>>
>>337166034
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
>>
I would probably buy an Enix for EBA / Ouendan with monthly dlc.
>>
File: broken-DS.jpg (131 KB, 494x369) Image search: [Google]
broken-DS.jpg
131 KB, 494x369
>>337167403

>mfw I got gud at spinners
>>
>>337167301
Fuck yeah
>>
>>337168170

If NX really is a hybrid home/handheld console then Ouendan would be absolutely perfect. Please no region lock Nintendo
>>
It blows my mind how there are weebs that say that Ouendan is better than EBA, even though they are the same game
>>
>>337167403
I think anyone half decent can beat all songs on all songs on all 3 games without any problems.
Then you have the autismo level of the maps for the PC fangame
>>
>>337169142
I meant all songs on all difficulties oops
>>
>>337168893
They're the same gameplay-wise, but have completely different music and scenarios
>>
>>337169142
Yeah, the hardest shit in OSU! is insane. EBA and Ouendan were fair in comparaison, but you still had to not drop too much notes if you wanted to not fail the song.
>>
File: Ouendan-2-Hard-Mode-Character.png (47 KB, 310x568) Image search: [Google]
Ouendan-2-Hard-Mode-Character.png
47 KB, 310x568
>>337168893

I'd much rather play Julia ni Shoushin or Okuru Kotoba than fucking YMCA which has been in every rhythm game since the dawn of time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.