[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, will there be a sequel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
So, will there be a sequel?
>>
>>337153298
Probably.
>>
coming out in two days
>>
>>337153298
I hope not

I don't want them to ruin BB like they ruined dark souls
>>
>>337153298
I don't want a sequel and Bloodborne is my most played current-gen game. Not every game needs to have a sequel.
>>
>>337153298
lets hope not
I would like to see what from could do with a modern setting
>>
>>337153539
But, a sequel won't ruin the already amazing first game. They can make a sequel without it doing anything to the original. Why wouldn't you want more content?
>>
>>337154065
I'd rather have more DLC
>>
>>337153480
Actually this without the shitposting. Miyasaki doesnt care for sequels. He only took the helm of DS3 because
>incompetence of other directors
>the value of his name
>he is now the president of FromSoft so he has to profit the company as much as possible
>he had to make a third Dark Souls so the contract with Bamco finally ended
>>
>>337154371
this
>>
Nope BB series ended and will never have a sequel
>>
>>337153298

hopefully not, all from soft sequels are fucking garbage, including dark souls 2 and 3
>>
I would like a sequel but it has to be PS4 only, otherwise the obnoxious PC fanbase would ruin it
>>
>>337154476
I used to think Miyasaki was some sort of old, wise japanese man like the Ghibli one. But no, he's some young guy with some sort of complex.
>>
>>337153298

I would be much happier with some sort of BB remaster with proper framerates, more connectivity, retooled chalices and gems, and some additional content and balancing.
>>
>>337160981
Yeah wait 15 more years for a remastered version.
>>
>>337162747
Not really. If From is smart, they'll make a remaster version in time for the PS4.5 with better graphics in 50-60 fps
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.