[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just create a new genre called Interactive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (826 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
826 KB, 1600x900
Why don't they just create a new genre called Interactive Movie so everyone can stop crying about what is and isn't a video game?
>>
The game itself is 70% cutscenes and 30% gameplay including quick time events. Though I do like the game and plan to do another play through tomorrow.
>>
>>337145280
I got the PS4 bundle with the first three game included, can't bring myself to play them because I know I'll get bored really quick.
>>
>>337144941
Why don't they make a currency out of your opinions because you have so many of them?
>>
>>337145502
Ur stupid
>>
Because then people would just cry about what is and isnt an "interactive movie" instead.
>>
there's like 12 hours of gameplay in U4 with 5 hours of cutscenes, what's the fucking problem here mate cunt?
>>
>>337145502
>Bought the console with the game
>Won't play it because he's afraid of the buyer's remorse
Sonyfans, everyone.
>>
>>337144941
But this is not an interactive moviedo.
Until dawn, walking dead, hard rain, beyond 2 souls; those are interactive movies
>>
>>337144941
This tbqh familia

I'm so tired of these "movie games" where on your first playthrough the gameplay starts getting in the way of the story you want to see unfold

These games have the lowest fucking replay value i've ever seen in my life, what's the point of getting gud at it if the main focus is the story and i already know how it is going to go?

Don't want to sound like a nostalgiafag but between this and old games i prefer when i just had to beat the stage in order to progress to the next level
>>
File: uncharted 4 pictures gameplay.webm (2 MB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
uncharted 4 pictures gameplay.webm
2 MB, 940x529
>>337146953
>12 hours of gameplay
lol. most of that is walking around while listening to dialogue and doing shit like this. the only "game" part of uncharted is the generic third person shooting sequences with chest high walls everywhere and the occasional third person strangler area.

sony ponies have a very different definition of gameplay than normal gamers.
>>
>>337147314
Uncharted has always been like that. It's not like naughty dog pulled the wool over your eyes. You don't like uncharted, that's fine, but don't act like you where lied to because you decide to jump on a hype train.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.