[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me to buy a PSTV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Convince me to buy a PSTV
>>
>>337141769
No
>>
>>337141769

What does it even do?
>>
please buy it
>>
>>337142036
It can wombo
>>
If you don't want a Vita, but it has some compatible games that you are interested in, it's a good buy. The bundle with a controller and memory card is pretty nice if you can get it on sale.
>>
>>337142036
Never actually got it
>>
>>337141769
Masamune Rebirth
Comes with an HDMI cable
You can get one on sale for like 20$
Masamune Rebirth
>>
I is the cheapest way to play Persona 4 Golden by far if you already own a PS3/4 since you can use their controller and it has enough built in memory to handle a physical game collection by itself.

Also Vanillaware games.
>>
>>337142435
>Masamune
>>
>>337142361
What games arent compatible?
>>
>>337141769
I suggest waiting for cfw because it looks like we might reach a breakthrough soon. Also it'll be cheaper by then. Oh! And wait for black Friday. Surely Amazon wants to get rid of this shit.
>>
>>337142435
I cannot find for twenty dollar, only seventy.
>>
>>337142435
>Masamune

Wrong sword anon
>>
>>337142698
>70

you arent even trying to look anon
>>
>>337141769
All these games are compatible
http://www.reviews2go.com/playstation-tv-compatible-games-north-america/
It's really cheap
>>
>>337142562
Gravity Rush
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Street Fighter X Tekken
Mortal Kombat Komplete

Are some notable ones.
Strangely Project Diva F isn't compatible even though Diva F2nd is even though the first game is infinitely more playable due to not having the wonky ass double scratch notes to deal with.
>>
>>337141769
It would be worthwhile if the memory cards didn't cost more than the system itself.
>>
Where can i get one of those for cheap? Preferably from a palce that ships internationally.
>>
>>337142698
>gravity rush

If it wasnt for the fact that Im going to get a ps4 eventually that would be a deal breaker.
>>
>>337142997
Amazon
>>
>>337141769
if you buy the PSTV I'll give you a blowjob and 500 US Dollars
>>
>>337142607
>cfw
when?
only news was the black fin being priced at one hundred bucks and releasing soon
>>
>>337142607
>waiting for cfw because it looks like we might reach a breakthrough soon
>trusting Sony scenes post-Geohot
>>
>>337143081
>black fin
>you have to get the dump yourself
>someone still has to have the real game connected at all times
WHAT COULD GO WRONG
>>
I know Sony never officially said that the mystery port on the fat vita was for TV out, but it looks fairly likely.
The PSTV really pissed me off because of that.
>>
>>337141769
If your local Walmart has them then they discounted the bundle with the PSTV, 8GB memory card, and PS3 controller for $30. Even if you don't want a Vita, you get a PS3 controller and an official PSP charger for $30 (it uses the same 5V plug to power it that the PSP 1000/2000/3000 use to charge).

>>337142036
It'll play physical and digital Vita games and digital PSP and PS1 games from the PSN.
>>
>>337141769
Aren't these things getting discontinued soon?
>>
>>337143949

I don't see a online price of $30 for a PSTV, are they store only discounts or something. Already own a PSVITA but thinking of getting a PS3, so a second controller + more PS4 streaming doesn't sound horrible for $30.
>>
>>337144578
In store discount if they have any stock left yeah.

>>337144560
They were just officially discontinued a few weeks ago. If you ever wanted one then get one now while they're still cheap and new. They'll just go up in price from here on out.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.