[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people say this game is "casual" and "easy"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lol.png (102 KB, 439x209) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
102 KB, 439x209
Why do people say this game is "casual" and "easy"? I was GM in SC2, and played a buncha original Dota but I find this game to be pretty difficult with a high skill ceiling
>>
>>337141767
>The game I'm shilling can't stand on its own feet so I need to qualify it in the context of other better games.
>>
>>337141767
Oh it's you again. How was your day?
>>
>>337141767
It's hard because you have to worry about 4 other chucklefucks not just yourself
>>
>>337141767
They are jelly, literally none of them had a high rank in this game.
>>
>>337141767
/v/ is also full of Valvedrones so they're still on the Dota 2 meme, when the games obviously dying
>>
>>337141767
It looks from an outside perspective really simple and you can say it's just a character with 4 buttons.
The strategic depth only comes out when you are actually trying to improve and play the map
>>
>>337141767
Its harder than dota2 that's for sure but its by no means a hard game.
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1285x791) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1285x791
this game is pretty toxic, i dont think im going to continue playig it until riot doesnt fix that -.-
>>
>>337142034
>It's deep when you're 500+ hours stuck in the hole with me anon!
>>
>>337142204
Yeah, it is. The thing gets people into the top ranks are certainly not mechanics, low level players can get similar cs and apm, but there are people stuck in silver for a reason, while other people can get to diamond and higher within weeks. You can not put strategic plays in numbers
>>
>>337142192
^ this
>>
>>337142030
>Dota 2 is dieing
>Still tournaments running almost every other day
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.