[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Sony thread? What are some shortcomings you would like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Anti-Sony thread? What are some shortcomings you would like to see this company face in the future? What are some of the reasons you've stopped supporting this company?

Sonyggers need not apply. This is not a flame war thread, but please keep it on subject. Also, posts praising Sony should not be here, as this is a discussion of their questionable decisions and overall fallacies in them that we do not support.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>337139896
Fuck off, faggot.
This is not videogames disscusion
>>
File: dodgy dave.png (501 KB, 505x461) Image search: [Google]
dodgy dave.png
501 KB, 505x461
>>337139896
>This is not a flame war thread
>>
Because they're just shit
>>
File: IMG_20160419_184513.jpg (77 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_184513.jpg
77 KB, 600x610
>>337139896
>Anti-Sony thread?
>This is not a flame war thread
>>
>>337140026
I know right? They don't even have games.
>>
File: [Oiling Intensifies].jpg (18 KB, 261x296) Image search: [Google]
[Oiling Intensifies].jpg
18 KB, 261x296
Yeah no you're gonna have to try harder to get your flamewar fix bud.

Besides

>He isn't elder god master race that owns every side's console including a gaming PC.

Stay total plebian limiting yourself like a foolish mortal.
>>
I hope they go bankrupt soon. I hate how they imprison games that could be on PC like Nier, Persona, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Gravity Rush, Ratchet and Clank, Star Ocean, The Last Guardian, Ni No Kuni and Horizon
>>
>>337139896
I can point out at least one of your shortcomings right this second. I'm sure that you already know that you are retarded, but you can still make something of yourself. Look at that Corky guy from Life Goes On. You still have hope anon.
>>
>>337142487
Those games wouldn't exist without a console to sell them on without piracy

PS4 has the BEST graphics, BEST games, MOST POPULATED online, tons of 1080p 60fps games like Call of Duty and Street Fighter deal with it nerds.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 432x432
>>337139896
Riiiiidge Racer!
>>
>this is not a flame war thread

And I'm the president of the united states

fuck off newfag
>>
>What are some of the reasons you've stopped supporting this company?
Gimping PS+ while making it mandatory because
>we're the only console worth a fuck because consumers are sheep so fuck you

also the fanbase is fucking atrocious, I'll shit on PS4 all day while owning one just because of them. It's like not believing in a higher power but being ashamed of calling myself an atheist because vocal atheists are such fucking faggots
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.