[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people who bought a GTX 970 who are actually excited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Hot-Stove.png (293 KB, 555x403) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Stove.png
293 KB, 555x403
There are people who bought a GTX 970 who are actually excited to get a 1080. After the intentional gimping of older cards, lies about specs, drivers that bricked cards you'd think the kids that touched the stove would have learned.
>>
I bought a 970 for my 1200p monitor

Im not gonna upgrade again until I get a higher res monitor

The 3.5 meme wasnt a big deal for me. All it ever involved was turning down shadows from ultra to very high
>>
Welcome to nvidiots. You think it's ok when Nintendo does it? You have noooo idea.
>>
>>337138306
>meme
>if I call it a meme then that makes it ok/not real
>>
>>337138306
You bought a top of the line card and are perfectly fine with turning graphics down from ultra due to a lie?
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>337138306
3.5 KB is enough VRAM for anyone.
>>
Nintenyearolds.jpg
>>
It's literally due to pewdiepie and the like that kids think they're the best cards
>>
>>337138476

I really hope these little faggots use this meme misuse more especially when they venture out into the public. They really need another way of showing they are all little sheep faggots who just eat whatever shit is fed to them..like the misuse of a word like meme that they for some reason think is...cool?
>>
Thats why they call em PC cucks
>>
>>337138109
FX-8320 and 970 here. Should I bother with a 1080?
>>
I bought a 380x and can't wait to get a 1070. The upgrade is going to be unreal.

Really though I just want a stable fucking computer. Keep getting Memory Management BSODs literally every day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.