[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: sun-crashes-into-earth1360x.jpg (35 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
sun-crashes-into-earth1360x.jpg
35 KB, 520x390
>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth. Humanity has randomly chosen a select group of people to enter an underground nuclear bunker with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is inhabitable once again. You, fortunately, have been chosen as one of these people.
You only have enough space to bring 3 video games with you, which do you bring /v/?
>>
File: 1356497559986.jpg (49 KB, 340x510) Image search: [Google]
1356497559986.jpg
49 KB, 340x510
>sun in orbit
What, why would the sun be orbiting around one of the smallest planets in the solar system? It would be orbiting around jupiter, retard
>>
>>337137805
>physical media
I'll just torrent all the games there
>>
The galaxy has fallen out of orbit, and you have 5 minutes to grab your 3 favorite video games and get into your tornado shelter.
>>
>sun falling out of orbit and crashing into the earth

First of all, if anything, it would be the other way around. Secondly, if something like that ever happened earth wouldn't even exist anymore, much less become inhabitable ever again.
Shit thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 358x429
>it's a "let's use stupid logic on purpose to trigger /v/ with a thinly veiled video game related topic" episode
>>
>>337138278
>>337137978
Nice reverse meta-memery, my friends.
>>
The Ort Cloud has fallen out of orbit and you have 10 mintutes to shitpost in 4chan

What do you shitpost about?
>>
Literally nothing about this topic makes any fucking sense
>sun falls out of orbit
>nuclear bunker
>earth becomes inhabitable once again
>/v/irgin ever being selected to be one of the last surviving humans
>you can only bring 3 videogames because digital media does not exist
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
I would take 3 copies of no mans sky. Because it takes 485 BILLION, yes BILLION years to explore.
I would never get bored, it's the most ambitious game ever released and I hope you've pre ordered it /V/
>>
>>337138598
0.25 cents have been desposited in your account.
Thank you for your work!
>>
File: who is this.jpg (39 KB, 607x810) Image search: [Google]
who is this.jpg
39 KB, 607x810
>the Sun has fallen out of orbit
>>
>>337138331
Oh thats my favorite!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.