[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why there is no game set in Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: palestinian-video-game.jpg (48 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
palestinian-video-game.jpg
48 KB, 660x330
there is a war there for like 60 years
>>
I keep forgetting which side I'm supposed to be on. Which one is getting their home taken by the jews
>>
because muh racism
>>
Sitting behind huge walls bombing the shit out of people isn't fun.
>>
>>337136970
Adventure capitalist
>>
>>337136970
>one-sided bloodshed

What's the point?
>>
SJWs
>>
>>337137309
Both sides are pretty good in killing

Both enjoy the blood if innocents
>>
>>337137108
Palestine is getting fucked over by Israel and a weak and useless UN.

>>337136970
Dynasty Warriors is pretty close. Just imagine all the people being slaughtered are secret jews.
>>
>>337137398
>Both sides are pretty good in killing
wew lad
>>
>>337136970
*Why is there no game set in Israel?
>>
Rising Eagle
>>
Jews and Muslims should fuck off in their shit holes instead of invading other countries
>>
>>337137447
Why is the UN not doing anything? Do They support Israel? Why does anyone support Israel?
>>
>>337137398
killing your own doesn't count
>>
>>337137398
If you count the world's most laughable munitions and the occasional stabbing as "good in killing" then sure.

I'm not saying the Palestinians are good, but anyone saying they are good at fighting is a laugh.

>>337137756
Big Daddy USA vetos anything to do with Israel being anything less than the chosen people.
>>
>>337137756
Because people hate muslims.
And for good fucking reason.
Easier to let the jews kill them.
>>
Why did Arabs fail at wiping out the Israelis in their war? It was surrounded by Arab countries and they had the backing of the soviets.

Yes I know Israel had the backing of the west (U.S.) but that doesn't exuse on how multiple Arab countries who made a coalition got BTFO by one tiny one.
>>
>>337137756
They have at least 3, maybe more, resolutions telling Israel to fuck off.

But it really doesn't mean much if you don't have an army to enforce it and none of the big powers are willing to put their faith in a true world government while they can still fuck around with everyone.

Also, everyone knows that the USA protects Israel which is really the only reason why they haven't been wiped off the face of the earth yet.
>>
>>337138279
Check you history America talked Moscow out of helping the Arabs.

A few Arabic upstarts vs most of the Allies. Take a guess at how well that would go.
>>
>>337138279
Isreal has been at war with its surrounding countries almost forever. They've become very good at it
>>
>>337138279
What happened is that they were ready to fuck Israel hard and the USA asked them to hold off for a couple of days to try and work things out.

During that time, USA gave Israel satellite images of all the arab armies and Israel bombed all of them during what was basically a cease fire.

So imagine having all your armies packed in a few areas and then being nuked during what you thought was peace time with the opposing army.

And that's why everyone hates us, nobody trusts a word we say anymore, and everyone who can is rushing for nukes because everyone figured out that the USA doesn't give a fuck about stomping your shit in unless you're carrying nukes.
>>
>>337136970
Because the only people that actually care about Israel are sandniggers.
>>
>>337137756
>Palestine looks poor and miserable
>leftist by default media say "y u no help, UN? U racist?"
>UN gives Palestine money
>Palestine buys rockets and shots them at Israel
>Israel bombs them
>Palestine is again poor and miserable

Also UN are in general in shitty position. Back in last hostilities, Israel bombed UN-run school, with Willy Pete no less. Media shitstorm comenced, but UN was quiet. Why? Because there were rocket firing positions in schoolyard, and ammunition storage in building, and they were perfectly aware of it.
>>
>>337137108
>I keep forgetting which side I'm supposed to be on
One side is killing sandniggers
The other side is killing kikes
They all look like good people to me
>>
>>337138917
>Sandnigger
But they're innocent. Jews were literally comitting genocide on a group of people which is ironic considering how much attention is given to the Holocaust.
>>
>>337139060
>were

They still are and they forcibly move them out of their homes so they can move their own people there so later they can claim it would be wrong to force Israel to make their own people homeless.
>>
>>337139060
>Innocent.
No muslim is innocent.
They're barely above animals.
Such is the way of islam.
>>
>>337139060
>But they're innocent.
They refused every attempt of negotiations and If they were in a position of strenght they would attempt the same genocide on any non-muslim country that border them, they're powerless, not innocent
>>
There are TF2 trade servers.
>>
Because it would be very hard to make America and the kikes look like the good guys.
>>
>>337137756
because they don't want to help israel kill civillians obviously, but Israel's powerful and rich compared to the palestinians. So naturally they gave money to the palestinians but they spent it all on rockets and when they inevitably got themselves blown up half of the rockets were set up in civillian areas. Totally shitty situation for everyone and lets be honest the UN does fuck all because it's run by completely disagreeing countries
>>
File: 1393447010440.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1393447010440.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Just play any Tower Defense game
>>
>>337139060
Not to take the kikes side but if the tables were turned these "innocent" muslims would be genociding the kikes also. Both sides are pretty fucking bad and neither wants to compromise.
>>
>>337139679
>Powerless
So they're innocent. We are talking about a group of people who are abused by another group of people that were given power by the greater elites of the world (UK).

So what if they would have done the same? These are Jews we're talking about, they are the most abused group of people on the planet and were expelled by Europeans as well. They did not want negotiations because they were effectively getting kicked out of their own land.
>>
>>337139679
The last time they attempted negotiations was at the beginning of the six day war. While they attempted to talk, they were bombed by Israel.

I wouldn't be very interested in talking after that either you dumb faggot.
>>
>>337136970
A war game with two evil sides? lol that would never work
>>
>>337139937
You are taking the kike side you dumb faggot.

An invading army came and took half their country without their consent.

Could you even begin to imagine how hard the USA would holocaust someone if they tried that on USA land?

Palestine reaction is tame in comparison.
>>
>He never played Project Reality
>>
>>337137756

Because every time somebody tries to help the palestinians, they just spend their aid money on bombing israeli civilians.

Why would you NOT support israel?
>>
>>337137108
reminder that israel being jew's homeland is a damned lie.
the ashkenazi jews -- which are 90% of what jews are today -- originated form the georgia area

however, they are right when they say they are god's people because their god is actually lucifer. most jews refuse to admit this or are blind to this
>>
>>337140076
>So they're innocent.
They still fucking bomb civilians all around, they're just not having any impact because all they have are mortars and allah akbar screams, while israel have an actual army

Also I try not to ignore the global context, how Kosovo is now a muslim colony, how Saudi Arabia is putting salafi mosques everywhere, how Islam in general still havent given up on their religious colonialism

Violence breed violence but in the end it had to be this way
>>
Because no one wants a game where bad guys fight bad guys. It's boring and no matter who you play as you lose
>>
>/v/ being this blue-pilled on kikes
i'm honestly surprised and expected better. you will never learn the real history of our earth until you uncover what atrocities these people have committed
>>
>>337140224
Why not anon? I think it could actually turn out pretty great if the writers came up with a last of us- tier storyline
>>
>>337140557
>however, they are right when they say they are god's people because their god is actually lucifer. most jews refuse to admit this or are blind to this

lmao never cease to be amazed by the stupidity of anons
>>
>>337140709
But people love voting.
>>
>>337141263
>lmao never cease to be amazed by the stupidity of anons
The irony
>>
Can't believe you fuckers forgot about assassin's Creed.
>>
>>337141960
No, no, that game's set in Istanbul.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-04-18-05-36.png (447 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-04-18-05-36.png
447 KB, 1280x720
>>337137398
>>337137398

>Both sides are pretty good in killing
>>
>>337142310
>Jerusalem
>remotely related to Istanbul
>>
>>337142634
I thought it was set in Philadelphia?
>>
>>337136970
Wasn't Assassins Creed 1 set in Israel?
>>
For some reason I think the Saudis are friends with the Jews
>>
>>337137309
found the zionist
>>
>>337137262
>not enjoying angry birds
>>
>>337141894
no need to be facetious
>>
>>337140297
Palestine reaction is minimal because they're savage subhumans with little sense.
If they could they would.
good thing they can't.
Muslims are worse than niggers, kikes or anything else.
>>
File: 1459279517343.png (18 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1459279517343.png
18 KB, 501x585
oy vey what are you, an antisemite? don't forget the 6 gorillion that got turned into soapbars amd lampshades goyim
>>
File: nukedakues.gif (547 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
nukedakues.gif
547 KB, 640x350
>>337136970
>>
For some reason the left loves Palestine and muslims and they kill gays and prostitutes
>>
>>337138102
>America runs israel
>not the other way around
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.