[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fates Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Camilla.jpg (110 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
Camilla.jpg
110 KB, 723x1023
Why is Nyx such a piece of shit? It's a pain in the ass just to grind her. I just want to get her to Sorcerer, goddamnit.
>>
File: 1461209627662.png (939 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461209627662.png
939 KB, 1024x768
>>337136896
>>
>It's a pain in the ass just to grind her
I'm cumming EVERYWHERE.
>>
File: Camilla.jpg (133 KB, 850x783) Image search: [Google]
Camilla.jpg
133 KB, 850x783
>>337136896

This character is so ridiculous. Oversexed femdom onee-san hime flowery blood knight stripper bitch that I keep getting mixed up with a Granblue Fantasy character, but Nintendo will censor the crap out of other third party developers major female characters for far less.

Also on my first glance I thought it said I want to grind on her ass and figured it was going to be another one of those kinds of threads.
>>
>>337137523
>Oversexed femdom onee-san hime flowery blood knight stripper bitch
I guess I need to go buy some Nintendo games.
>>
>>337137523
No, I'm just tired of Nyx's shit. Her stats are total shit and she doesn't even get a decent stat growth, at least in my current playthrough. She dies in one hit to units ten levels lower than her, like what the fuck was IS thinking?
>>
>>337136896

I feel like the entire nation of Japan needs to just come out at this point and admit it's fetish is being trampled and/or dommed by a princess and just let it happen publicly as a collective societal event and relieve like several decades of pent up stress and sexual frustration. After that get back to making babies and living longer than people from other first world countries.
>>
>>337136896
Your only decent sorcerer in Conquest is Ophelia if Odin marries Elise or Nyx. Magic's pretty shit in general so don't worry too much about it.
Nyx is garbage no matter what because her only decent growths are mag and spd, but you want tanky units in Conquest.
>>
File: Cipher_Camilla_art.png (788 KB, 596x811) Image search: [Google]
Cipher_Camilla_art.png
788 KB, 596x811
>>337137593

She's the older princess of one of the potential starting countries and is fanatically obsessed with both the Player Character and the younger princess as this idea of family and is basically this sexed up night unstoppable on the battlefield blood knight that takes on entire army regiments as a result. At least according to story purposes. She's also voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.
>>
>>337138420
>sexed up night unstoppable on the battlefield blood knight that takes on entire army regiments as a result
I want a solo game with TG Cid's daughter.
>>
File: FE0_Camilla.png (2 MB, 1139x811) Image search: [Google]
FE0_Camilla.png
2 MB, 1139x811
>>337138420

More official art. Remember this is okay, 3rd party stuff like Tokyo Mirage Sessions the characters need to cover up though.
>>
File: Cipher_Camilla_5.png (4 MB, 1088x1500) Image search: [Google]
Cipher_Camilla_5.png
4 MB, 1088x1500
>>337138679

One more. I still feel like she's the kind of character I'd expect to see in an eroge like a Rance or Dir Lifyna game or something.
>>
>>337138828
It sucks that the west will never get these cards but on the other hand NoA would just ruin them if they did release them.
>>
>>337137523
Narumeia is best anon.
>>
>>337139757

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avr0o2xv358

Nintendo Princesses in 2016
>>
>>337140873
Kinda makes you wonder what they'll be like in another few years.
>>
>>337139757

Is it not okay if the character is over 18?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.