[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck were they thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: pop.png (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pop.png
44 KB, 250x250
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>337133728
it's cute
>>
>>337134593
It's a seal/retarded Oshawott in a scuba suit. Also not cute.
>>
I think it's cute. Probably going to pick that one. Fire cat doesn't do it for me unless it's final evolution is bad ass.
>>
>>337133728
looks fine for me
>>
>>337133728
Haven't been keeping up with the number of Pokemon after 400 and something, but they're probably running out of ideas.
>>
If it doesn't have a ball when it evolves they fucked up.
>>
>>337133728
Looks okay to me, they'll probably look better after evolving from babby form anyway.
>>
drugs
everything else had been done
too many able bodied pokemon was retardist
>>
>>337134642
It's cute, no amount of over thinking and overreaction can change that.
>>
>>337133728
oshawott turns into a seal

therefore

seal must turn into an otter
>>
>>337133728
this downs kid better become a bad ass walrus
>>
>>337133728
>What the fuck were they thinking?

>"well, kids and manbabies are going to be playing this so..."
>>
Watch it become one fancy-ass jester
>>
>>>/vp/
>>
File: walrus.jpg (49 KB, 532x354) Image search: [Google]
walrus.jpg
49 KB, 532x354
Trying to mimic real life
>>
Best one out of the tree, like almost every water starter ever.
>>
File: Bleeeka.jpg (43 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Bleeeka.jpg
43 KB, 720x720
>>337133728
Baby otters are called pups, so lets make a puppy otter, balance a cute ball on its nose, and make it look retarded!
>>
Trained circus seal. The design clearly reflects that. So it's on you now if you think it will evolve into some badass motherfucker.
>>
File: 34 hours on gimp.png (45 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
34 hours on gimp.png
45 KB, 250x250
Fixed it.
>>
I really thought the art style couldn't get any more fucked but 3D has killed any chance of these games not giving you eye cancer.
>>
>>337133728
In circus sea lions
>>
>>337135451
remove the shit ears and we'll have something decent
>>
Oshawott 2.0

This time without any delusions that his final evolution will look good
>>
>>337135124
Is that what I think it is?
>>
>>337135451
It's a clown nose, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>337134752
as far as "ideas" go....Circus seal is pretty up there with the originality of Gen 1 and 2.

its got the nice little neck frill like clowns do and has a party hat nose with the clown ball at the tip.

Pretty cute, grass starter is still best though
>>
>>337134752
I don't know why people say retarded shit like this, it's literally impossible to "run out" of ideas. There's tons of animals they haven't done yet, they can reinterpret animals they've already done in new ways, there's lots of folklore to draw from, not to mention it's not like it's entirely the same people working on each game.
>>
>>337133728
It doesn't appeal to me personally, but I can't say it's a bad design. It perfectly conveys to concept of "circus seal" without any extraneous doodads.
>>
>>337135987
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>337133728
Water/Fairy
Fire/Dark
Grass/Psychic
>>
>>337135926
It's an inflatable sack it has in it's mouth it uses to tell other males to get the fuck away from it's waifus
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.