[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello again /v/, shall we make a joint declaration of Civ/4x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
Hello again /v/, shall we make a joint declaration of Civ/4x Thread to the world?
>>
I prefer Civ 4 but I like Civ 5
>>
greentext some silly in-game stories

also,

>Culture victory with the DLC's
>having cultural influence on all other civs to win
>culturally influence Mongolia
>Genghis Khan tells me "we're wearing your blue jeans and listening to your music!"

feels good man
>>
>>337133597
[covets your lands]
>>
>>337133972
Modded Civ 5 is actually some of the most fun I've had in a long time
>playing as pic related last game
>developing a solid power base in several city states, everyone is content to trade and coexist peacefully
>except motherfucking Ass-kia of DINDUhai and Otto von Bitchmark
>river nigger conquers half another continent before I finally tell him to fuck off with my superior military police stationed throughout the CSs
>back to peace, Otto's presence is starting to irk me however since he owns most of my continent
>Fuck it, time to go Nuclear on Germany
>within 20 turns I wipe him off the map, Otto tips his spiked helm to me in respect
>liberate all the cities he conquered, keep Berlin/Munich/etc to myself as luxury puppets
>now everyone sees MSF as heroes of ths world
>Except river nigger, fucker keeps denouncing me and trying to congress-block me with little success
>thatsfuckingit.jpg
>within another 20 turns Songhai is a memory, Askia has one puny city next to some mountains
>build MG Zeke and a nuke right before World Leader vote, park it outside his borders
>Vote comes around, I commit all 60 gorillion votes I have from all my CSs
>All I have to do is pass turn and I win
>cleanse Songhai with atomic fire anyway
>>
>>337134348
I had a similar situation occur once
>playing as Venice
>half the CSs of the world puppeted
>incredibly powerful merchant army for protecting my assets
>notice Shaka is consistently fucking with my trade indirectly
>introduce the Zulus to A-bombs
>next turn Shaka is begging for peace
>gives me Mongolia and Byzantine Capitals, liberate both
>mfw Genghis and Theodora are now my bitches forever
>>
Shameless bump, I'm not letting one of the few decent threads on /v/ die because muh OPwaifus
>>
File: 2016-03-18_00056.jpg (650 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-18_00056.jpg
650 KB, 1920x1200
Beyond Earth might not be as good as other civs, but it provided some tense fucking games. This was probably the closest match of civ I've ever played - I was literally one turn away from loss.
>>
Where does sins of a solar empire fall on the RTS - 4X scale?
>>
File: Big Boss Salute.jpg (36 KB, 610x345) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss Salute.jpg
36 KB, 610x345
>>337135698
SOMEONE MADE A FUCKING MGS MOD FOR CIV5?

Fuck it I need to pick up that shit.
>>
Who else /marathon/?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.