[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: gone and forgotten.jpg (83 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
gone and forgotten.jpg
83 KB, 960x960
Anyone?
>>
>>337133596
Still better than witcher 3
>>
>>337133596
I thought the game was fun.
that ugly chick was literally the only thing wrong with it.

multiplayer was good too
>>
Makes me sad really, I quite like Bioware.
>>
Also multiplayer never worked for me.
>>
Eh, it was fun. They fucked up with the combat and the stat part. Still, not as bad as /v/ claim.
>>
>>337133684
>that ugly chick
you're gonna have to be more specific
>>
>>337133596
Repurchased it recently and I'm having a lot more fun this time around
>>
Worse than 2 in some aspects.
>>
>>337133596
As someone who loved Origins, but disliked 2 (Liked the combat mechanics though), Is this worth a try?
>>
>>337133596
funny to see this thread, I'm actually installing the game right now
>>
>>337133596
Just finished my nightmare play through yesterday, was pretty enjoyable actually, aside from Sera being an ugly sjw cunt
>>
o>2>i
>>
File: DA2Merril.jpg (301 KB, 992x1280) Image search: [Google]
DA2Merril.jpg
301 KB, 992x1280
>>337133596
Inquisition had its moments, but I think Bioware does smaller areas with lots of content much better than it does with massive MMO styled environments.

Even DA2, for all its flaws, at least had some character driven differentiation between all the different side-quests.
>>
>>337135265
If you do get it, just play the main quests, avoid the side quests, this game is one of the very few games I have played in my life that literally angered me, don't fucking play the trash MMO side quests, if you run out of power points to unlock main quests just close rifts and move on to the main quests.
>>
>>337133596
Fuck this game was shit. I finished it just for the sake of hating not finishing a game but fuck me.
>>
>>337135915
pretty much this
>>
>>337133596
Quick question how many of you are playing this on xbone right now? Game of the year edition.
>>
I made sure to be a fucking asshole to elves. That's how I got the most enjoyment.Those two elf fuckers hated me

Everything else about it was pretty average
>>
I wonder if they could have relocated the resources used to make that desert wasteland area and made another polished quest for the main storyline?
>>
File: 1460145541892.jpg (68 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1460145541892.jpg
68 KB, 530x600
>Bioware
>After 2008
>>
One thing that i both like and hate about the DA is the returning characters. It keeps me from playing subsequent games after DA:O because i don't want to fucking see them again

Also, i can't tell if this is optional or not but for what i've seen in a lot of videos this game shoves Morrigan on your face a lot
>>
>>337137492
Morrigan's a major party member in the first game, but you're not really forced to take her anywhere or talk to her at camp. Then she doesn't show up again until halfway through DA3.
>>
>>337133596
Of course I do.

I liked it a lot when I played it + DLCs for nearly 100h last winter.
I felt really satisfied at the end.
>>
>>337133596
If you can find GOTY cheap, do it. It's a good time waster provided you have nothing else to play.
>>
>>337133596
Mediocre in every way. It is just a single player mmo, with an extremely boring cast.
>>
>>337137945
I've played DA:O and romanced Morrigan, did the ritual and played through all the DLC including Witch Hunt

But at the end i was kind of tired of her, so i don't want to see her again but i guess she has plot relevance in DA:I

I guess i got burnt out quickly with DA:O because i played as a Rouge assasin and i remember spending a lot of time setting traps and it became really tedious at the end
>>
File: DAI_WM_MP4new.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1058) Image search: [Google]
DAI_WM_MP4new.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1058
>>337134021
such a shame they couldn't make multiplayer interesting. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed mass effect 3 in that department. multiplayer is completely free now but I don't think many are playing.
>>
>>337133660
Epic b8, m8. I r8 it 8/8.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.