[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shooter don't need a jump button.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: consider-the-following.jpg (39 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
39 KB, 600x395
Here is my argument.

Most shooters, excluding arena shooters, don't need a jump button.

At most they need a context sensitive vault for some objects.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>337132139
>Here is my argument.
>didn't make an argument
Is this supposed to be funny?
>>
>>337132139
What the fuck, are we in 80s /v/ or something?
>>
>>337132139
You can jump at any point in real life, so why wouldn't you be able to in-game?
>>
I think it adds an extra dynamic to multiplayer games. If you're jumping around like a fucking spastic it makes it harder for people to pump you full of lead.
>>
>>337132139
You didn't make an argument dipshit, you stated opinions.
>>
>>337132139
>I can't get muh headshots 'cause niggers keep bunny hopping reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
FTFY
>>
I think games like Uncharted and Tomb Raider would lose a large amount of their charm if you removed the jump/climb feature. But I agree with games like COD and such.
>>
ur wrong dude even in call of duty the jump button is useful for jumping to other platforms. cs doesn't really need a jump button though. That game is one of the most static and predictable games on the planet and I wish it would just fuk off to hell and take its players with it
>>
You are usually controlling a human-like soldier in those games.
We humans can jump, can't we?
Can't you, Op? Are you not human? Maybe we shouldn't trust you.
>>
>lets limit restriction to the player even more!
They're linear enough already, fuckboi.
>>
Shit thread
>>
>>337132481
Are you just raising this point to distract from the fact that you can't jump and that you're not human?
>>
>>337132139
What a faggot.
Try to play titanfall without jumping.
>>
>>337132662
You are avoiding my question. Maybe you don't want to answer it?
>>
>No dolphin diving in Battlefield
Nah
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.