[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a Liam starts to directly insult the "evil"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (327 KB, 611x324) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 611x324
It's a Liam starts to directly insult the "evil" United States and then talk about the superiority and progressiveness of Canadians as the autistic YouTube comment fan base is either oblivious to the fact that they are being insulted, or straight up agree with him like the cucks they are, due to not having any friends in real life

>"No but seriously tho, who wants America to last forever? It's not like it's the country that most of my retarded fans are from, or the country that made the website that I make my money from for my Cheeto supplies and animu pillows"
>>
Why would anybody be proud of leaning left of center politically? Why are people proud of expecting others to take of them?
>>
Is this video games?
>>
>>337130506
Liam and Wollie were mistakes

TBFP is a shell of its former self. I still watch it, but compared to the angry Pat/oblivious Matt dynamic they used to have its complete dogshit.
>>
>>337130506
What'd he say this time and where?
>>
>>337130620
He lives in the Country where they elected a "pretty boy" PM Trudeau based solely on nepotism, and no skill or merit

The fire that's consuming their country has the opportunity to be staunched by the help of Russian, American, and Mexican water bombers, but Trudeau declined

Why? Because Putin was an anti gay "bigot", USA is evil for having Trump

Man, Fuck this country

This fire is actually coming to hit my town soon.

Fuck Trudeau, and fuck people like Liam who virtue signal for the sake of making "evil" Americans a straw man
>>
>>337130952
Start another fire to snuff out the original fire
>>
>>337131125
But what about that fire, then?
>>
>It's a Pat lets out a high pitched scream for at least 3 seconds and proclaims he recognizes this from Dark Souls 1 episode.
Stop.
>>
>>337130817
In the rocket league video, Pat made a joke about how he wished the USA would fall, and then laughed it off

Liam on the other hand started to go off on a rant about how "nobody wanted the US to last forever",

Pat silenced him, but people in the comments either largely ignored it, or actually stared to defend him like the self-hating autistics they are.

Also in one of the podcasts, he was talking to woolie about how a "weak and fat" American was "persecuting" a hijab wearing Muslim woman at a bar, and how a "strong Canadian" came out and beat him up.

They all are that shit up, and basically shat on the US for he rest of the podcast

He's done much much more, and usually has the fan base supporting him on shitting on their country because they think he's legitimately their friend.
>>
>>337131239
It's more like a cry for help really
>>
>>337131194
It will cancel each other out
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 856x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 856x477
>>337130506
This is a man that fucks his own cousin, no shit he's a shitty person.
>>
>>337132106
Why is Liams gf standing next to John Cena?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.