[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EA to support NX "if it makes sense"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (526 KB, 544x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526 KB, 544x371
http://ign.com/articles/2016/05/10/ea-will-bring-games-to-nintendo-nx-if-it-makes-sense

I'm happy and worried about this news.

We can finally see a big budget AAA game like Battlefied 1 on a Nintendo console

But at the same time I'm worried because EA sounds like Nintendo hasn't shown anybody the fucking Dev kits this close
>>
>if it makes sense
I don't get
>>
>>337125242
>"If they let us put Origin on it."
>>
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>We may deign Nintendo worthy of our games, mayhaps. But we shall require a monthly sacrifice and a bejeweled statue of John Madden, delivered once every fortnight forever and anon. Now remove thyself from our presence, lest we crush thee as we did the Sega Dreamcast!
>>
>>337125242
Does the platform look like it's DOA and has retarded gimmicks nobody outside of Nintendo will ever care about? If so, then supporting it doesn't make sense.

And OP, you should google the previous EA/Nintendo "unprecedented partnership" before you get excited.
>>
>>337125767
>>337125242
it means if the console isn't underpowered gimmicky bullshit with shitty architecture that won't let them easily port games.
>>
>LET US DO WHATEVER WE WANT

Fuck off.

>niggers
>>
>EA

Wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>337125767
>What the fuck does that even mean?
They're going to make a no effort shitty port, and if it doesn't sell like hotcakes they not going to make any more low effort ports.

Same thing as always with Nintendo consoles
>>
>>337125182
>EA to support NX "if it makes sense"

they know that NX is nintendo shit on Xbone, so it doesnt make sense because tey already support the xbone
>>
why the fuck should i care about AAA western shit you cocksucker
>>
Nintendo allowing third party, especially with EA? Highly unlikely.
>>
>>337125182
>yfw it happens
>yfw nintendorks start defending EA and say they never did nothing wrong
>>
>>337125182
>nintendo won't give companies dev kits before official announcement because muh leaks
>console flops on launch because there's absolutely no third party titles

I bet Nintendo are hoping a new Zelda game alone will sell their console.

Rip Nintendo.
>>
>>337126198
Because it sells. That's money that could be going into Nintendo's coffers.
>>
File: 1450276636378.png (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450276636378.png
103 KB, 500x500
Accept it. Nintendo has lost the home console market. The only thing they reigned was the handheld market and even then it's being cannibalized by the smartphone market.

They have even started going mobile because they know their handhelds are done for.
>>
> Wii U lost a shitload of support after they told EA to fuck off
Hmmmm....
>>
>>337126429
Delusions of grandeur
>>
>>337126570
>3DS is Nintendo's lowest selling handheld

hmmm
>>
>>337126115
Star Wars games.
Battlefield.
Sports games.

Enjoy NX - 5mil sales console.
>>
So EA will put a couple of low rate ports early on in the NX's lifecycle a couple of months after they come out for other systems and then completely abandon it?
>>
>>337126339
>new Zelda game alone will sell their console.
It is the gimmick, it should sell console just as Wii.
>>
>>337126693
Wow you mean games that are already on other systems?

Man what a deal preordering an nx asap
>>
>>337126817
>mean games that are already on other systems
Yeah, games on ps4 with 40 mil userbase, and non of this games on wiiu with 10mil playerbase.
>>
>>337126339
>I bet Nintendo are hoping a new Zelda game alone will sell their console.
duh that's why it was delayed.

They used TP to sell the Wii as well. They even released the game on it before the gamecube version to make sure hungry fans bought the new system to play the game day 1
>>
>>337125242
basically
>can the console run games other than pixel shit and anime games
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.