[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rainbow Six Siege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
OP from earlier here
Didnt expect such a large following on /v/
Also a lot of people who need people to play with
I created a discord chat for general discussion and recruiting
https://discord.gg/010C2MIpjuDC4SQEx
>inb4 discord
>>
File: fps_doug_owned.gif (223 KB, 440x284) Image search: [Google]
fps_doug_owned.gif
223 KB, 440x284
I don't know/care what Discord is, but big Rainbow Six Siege fan here giving a morning bump 'cause I just got on.
>>
Love this game. Personal GOTY. But fucking 1 map every 3 (ot was it 4) months? Are you kidding me ubisoft?
>>
>>337123401
With how intricate the maps are, I don't mind. I learn something new about a map almost every day I play.
>>
Who hype about that OPERATION DUST LINE?!

Also, any idea what the rank rewards are going to be? I'm retiring Season 1 as a Gold 4, so I'm pretty hype about getting something decent.
>>
>>337121740
>such a large following
>5 posts in 1 hour
lmao
>>
>>337125840
Yeah, I don't know what OP is on, but I know I try and get in these threads whenever I see 'em.

And, with the expansion coming tomorrow, and season reset I'm surprised it isn't more active.
>>
>IQ is finally useful
Especially with Valkyrie's deployable cameras, I can see her getting MUCH more popular.
That means I gotta fight for her now. Shit.
>>
The new headgears look pretty gay.

Are they going to add skins to the shields?

And, why aren't the optics I unlock for operator weapons able to be applied to the recruits loadout?

You seriously can't use half the guns with their iron sights because it takes up 75% of the screen.
>>
Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm taking the day off work to play this. Ubisoft better be giving me a good present here.
>>
I have been wanting to buy this game after I tried it on steam free weekend and it was a lot better than it was in the beta, which was pure shit. I am only concerned about the cheaters. People say they are fucking everywhere and Ubishit can't do anything about it.

Is it true?
>>
Who my US central server people? Always playing with the same group of guys and it's actually extremely comfy.
>>
Going to sleep and will be back after the update comes out hope its not shit.

Love this game its like vanilla css had sex with Rainbow Six 1998

Real oldschool tactical FPS

10/10 for me fuck the haters
>>
>>337128102
Cheaters aren't as bad in the casual playlist, which is what most people play nowadays. You'll still find the occasional hacker but it's not an unbearable amount. Luckily with casual there's nothing to lose.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.