[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: JUSTT.png (91 KB, 880x335) Image search: [Google]
JUSTT.png
91 KB, 880x335
JUST
>>
>>337110640
Sonyggers proving again that they're pretty desperate for attention

If you guys are so happy with your epik consoles and countless games why can't you guys let us have fun with actual good games that don't need 2 years of nonstop marketing-hype in order to be fun?
>>
>Sony Ponies actually pay money for uncharted where they get beaten up by a black woman half their size

I mean I always suspected that Sony Ponies loved being dominated, due to their shitty hardware, but this only confirms it.
>>
File: out.png (43 KB, 441x320) Image search: [Google]
out.png
43 KB, 441x320
>>337110640
JUST
>>
>>337111003
If you're too thick to even acknowledge the possibility of false flagging, you are the fucking problem.

I am hyped for Uncharted and I would have never made a thread like this, the more you try and generalize an entire userbase, the more shitty everything is just going to get.

You are also the fucking the problem you fuckwit.
>>
File: 1459455332005.jpg (104 KB, 1127x994) Image search: [Google]
1459455332005.jpg
104 KB, 1127x994
>sony
>>
>>337111003
>If you guys are so happy with your epik consoles and countless games why can't you guys let us have fun with actual good games

The same can be said about PC, if you guys are so content with your 'thousands upon thousands of games' why do you continuously raid uncharted threads or any ps4-related game threads for that matter?

OP is a shitter or a false flagger but you're just contributing to the same shit he is, stupid console wars.

Stop that.
>>
>>337111003
I have a PS4 and I reported this thread.
Fuck off with your generalizations.
>>
>>337110640
why are you comparing a movie to a game?
>>
>>337110640
> press x to reply to thread
> press x to add comment
> press X to include picture of designated robe places
> press X to fill captcha
> press X to send post
> press X to insert buttplug
> press X to giggle
>>
>>337110640
>niche 4X game by a small studio
versus
>AAA rollercoaster by one of the biggest names in the industry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.