[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are making a game about Brock Lesnar (not wrasslin)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
How is the gameplay?
>>
It's a WRPG about Brock Lesnar helping troubled inner-city black cyberpunk youth, with your basic periodic good/bad morality choices are replaced with body slam/don't body slam.
>>
Joke rpg like barkley gaiden would be best
>>
Beat em up against silver back gorillas
>>
>>337109637

what ever the gameplay is, there has to be a mini game where you destroy cars with two axes
>>
>>337109637
its a very short flash game

Its 1 QTE that has a 1 frame window of success, and the game runs at maybe 120fps

Its a shooting star press that when you fail, badly hurts brock

each time you fail the QTE changes pace, timing, etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWb5ju2znQ4
>>
>>337109637
INDIE
PIXELART
PLATFORMER

FINAL DESTINATION
>>
Dating sim with heyman
>>
>>337109637
It's pretty cool at first but I wait 10 years and get a cash cow reboot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200 KB, 1024x768
But anon, it already exists.
>>
>>337109637
Give him a black symbiote, stick him in a Marvel game.
>>
>>337109637
Two buttons. Suplex and F5. You must live a day as Brock with these two buttons
>>
>>337115084
I would use the same button for both, as soon as the meter is full, he does the F5
>>
>>337109637
"No one is going to get into a real fight with you, dumbass [Brock Lesnar]. If you piss the wrong person off or if you make them believe that you're going to start a fight with them, they're just going to pull out a gun and shoot you."

-Jim Cornette
>>
>>337109637
It's a Paul Heyman raising simulator where you have to go out hunting for meat to feed the jew.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.