[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
codex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault__2_[1].jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault__2_[1].jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
its cracked, lads

dont miss out on the best strategy game ever
>>
4x m8
>>
>>337104478
>its cracked
But the steam emulator already worked with it, why do I need a crack?
>>
Is there any advantage to buy it?
>>
>>337106801
It's a paradox game, so expect tons of DLC if you buy it
>>
>>337106969
Is that a disadvantage? free dlc?
>>
>>337107282
>FREE DLC
kek
>>
Is this game fun for someone new to these kind of game? I just want a chill experience, not on the edge of my seat from stress.
>>
>>337107668
Same, I've never been too interested in 4X/Grand Strategy because of the settings but Stellaris looks like my kind of thing.
>>
>>337107668
>>337107756
Not really, the UI is pretty cluttered and if you're new to strat games you'll have a hard time.
>>
How bad is it? be honest
>>
>>337108314
It's pretty good. Will be amazing after the 100s of dollars of DLC.

It's made by Swedish, so expect plenty of nigger, female and trans leaders.
>>
>>337109220
Is it eu4/ck2 styled garbage?
I have lost all faith in papradox a long time ago
>>
>>337109220
Don't lie.

All portraits are random and you can throw away all the niggers.

You can also purge and enslave.

Just need to watch for fallen empires aka no fun allowed races.

Game is really fun. Like a mix of EU4/CK2 space sim and a RPG.

It has its problems but it is quite good.
>>
>>337109220
>tfw I modded out all the niggers.
It's quite simple really.
>>
>try it
>quality paradox tutorials
erry time
>>
>>337110507
The CK2 tutorial was pretty good. Didn't play any other game.
>>
anyone else having problem with starting resources or is the start of the game supposed to be this slow?
>>
>>337110895
I dunno if it's meant to be, but I just built a few mining platforms then did fuck all for a couple of years while my Science ship went and scouted places. Then, once I'd built up a stockpile, build some mining operations on the home planet and off we go.
>>
>>337110895
It's just random you can get a good start or a shitty one.
>>
>>337110970
this is what it feels like I have to do, just a boring start, was expecting to be able to do more.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.