[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zet 7g8AifJs Anyone seen this? Any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 618UQzLlp4L._SY300_.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
618UQzLlp4L._SY300_.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zet7g8AifJs

Anyone seen this? Any good?
>>
>>337099573
Yes. It's genuinely great. Way better than I thought it would be.

Watch it fucboi.
>>
>>337099573
it's good
>>
>>337099781
>>337099968

Glad to hear it boys. I've been meaning to check it out for a while and the recent breaking of the Donkey Kong world record brought it back to mind
>>
>>337099573
its hilarious to watch because of how much of a cartoony wannabe badass billy mitchell is. It's even funnier watching his cuckboi side kick squirm around like a faggot all the time.
>>
>>337099573
Pretty good, dude. It'll reinvigorate your love for video games. Learning about the industry's earliest origins and the first real video game competitions is genuinely intriguing, not to mention familiar. The Donkey Kong champion Billy is a fun guy to watch and listen to. Plus it's kinda funny when you realize how old these men are and how seriously they take the high score in Donkey Kong. Do yourself a favor and watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTj7NSHVwSk
>>
>>337100113
more like silly bitchell
>>
>>337100020

it's legit one of the most entertaining docs you'll ever see. You don't even have to be interested in vidya to like it
>>
>>337100113
Basically this OP.
>>
>>337099573

American Movie for film lovers

King of Kong or game lovers
>>
>>337099573
It's a good movie but you have to remember they needed an antagonist so they purposely go out of their way to make Billy Mitchell look like a cunt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.