[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just picked mh4u back up after a few months. I'm just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Pf1nb2n.png (333 KB, 940x541) Image search: [Google]
Pf1nb2n.png
333 KB, 940x541
I just picked mh4u back up after a few months. I'm just at hr4 and have been using CB, but wanted to switch things up. Bow is pretty fun so far, what armor would suit it best at this point? The pumpkin set requires stuff that isn't dropping for me and got me annoged, novacrystals and all that. Is anything else with Focus available?
>>
>at this point
Gunning in 4U kinda sucks until endgame.
>>
Most bow armors are pretty shit early game like HR4.

I'd say farm the pumpkin set if you're dead set on wanting focus for bow.
>>
You're a big guy
>>
JE SUIS MONTE
>>
>>337097787
Is it not fun at all til i unlock G? I'm playing with a HH bro
>>
>>337097454
I never found Focus to be too helpful for Bow. Just stick with Attack Up. Add Evade Extend for defence and you're golden.
>>
>>337098982
No, I don't mean it that way. It's just neither weapons themselves nor the armor skill availability are exceptionally good. The core gunner gameplay is obviously pretty much the same, you'll just be doing less damage.
>>
>>337099421
Oh god, no.
At the very least go for whatever shot type up, and yeah, focus is really good.
>>
>>337099775
>>337099421
Focus effectiveness is directly proportional to the hunter's skill. If you release the string the moment it charges up, and knock the next arrow immediately after that, it's extremely effective. But if you take long time to dodge and aim between the shots, you only benefit from the shorter charge up time, but the downtime between shots hits Focus performance badly.
>>
Seregios Bows are some of the best you'll get
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.