[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fuck kinda wedding is this? i wanted a spouse, not a dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
the fuck kinda wedding is this? i wanted a spouse, not a dead bitch with a sword in her face.
>>
your mother took my sword to her face last night
>>
>>337095120
Yeah it's kinda shit, like wtf Yuria I let you handle this I thought shit was cool

How can I be a king if my wife has a stick in her forehead?
>>
>>337095120
Just making a new hole to try out on your wedding night
>>
>720p
>>
>>337095998
i built the pc im playing on in 2012, im just happy i can play at 60 fps
>>
>>337096090
actually not happy i just killed my waifu and sucked her soul out. who the hell wants an androgynous tranny king
>>
File: 1455829395392.jpg (31 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1455829395392.jpg
31 KB, 316x202
>In order to save her from a Halal Wedding you have to murder a pilgrim you have no Idea is in the room with you (Or SHOULD have no Idea since player messages stick out like sore thumbs).
>Saving her and helping her beat Aldrich grants you her sword and a Hollow Anri to fight

I just wanted a qt waifu
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 263x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 263x343
>>337095120
>tfw I found her after beating the game
Last I saw she was at the Church of Yorshka. This was the wedding everybody talked about?
>>
>>337097896

Yep, you walk in (she's already dead) and stab a sword through her face.

Or in many people's case, she just has the sword in her face for no reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 380x400
>>337098112
That's depressing.
>>
>>337098339
>avatar fagging
get a trip so I can filter you, attention seeking fucko
>>
>>337098391
someone didnt have their juice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.