[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ Thoughts on this game? Who's OP, and who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: overwatch.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
Hey /v/
Thoughts on this game?
Who's OP, and who's not?
What's your main and why?
And who needs a nerf? Spoiler: Mei, because her gun shouldn't freeze you
>>
Btw, I main Genji
Why?
>high skillcap
>fun as hell to play
>can climb wals
>>
>>337093042
The problem isn't that it freezes you, it's that it also slow down your aim, rendering you unable to shoot her after half a second of being shot if simply run around you.

No real counter play to be had there. Which seems to be a thing blizzard really want in this game.
>>
>>337093274
Blizzard made her gun freeze (best pun you've ever read)
>>
>>337093232
The "I run around picking medpacks" character along with tracer.

Gotta love when they come for me as widow and I just kill them with my trusty assault rifle. It feels good to put these faggots in their place.
>>
Mei is completely overpowered in every way imaginable, to the extent that other characters who seem like they could be overpowered seem fine in comparison.

I hope she's nerfed into complete uselessness on the day 1 patch so I don't have to see her for a while. They can buff her back later. Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>>337093042
I couldn't care less about who's OP and who's not.

Game is an utter shit. And to think that I gave Blizz a couple of hundred dollars throughout the years...
>>
>Play of the game
>It's bastion sitting in a corner

Every time
>>
There's a lot of baby mechanics in this game, like unlimited ammo, healing out of the ass, many strong abilities having extremely fast cooldowns, many characters being flexible as fuck, and probably several more I'm forgetting.

I was pretty astonished at what the devs let you get away with. And it's also surprising how many characters have self-healing abilities. I remember being Mei and being sort of amazed that the cyro-freeze ability also healed you while you were invulnerable.
>>
Mei needs to be that way because she's designed for the hambeast e-girlfriend of that one guy who insists on bringing her to the lobby even though she has 0 aptitude for FPS. Have zero map awareness and positioning? Make your own wall. Can't keep tabs on Health Pack locations because you still have zero awareness and positioning? Go invincible and heal to full. Can't aim for shit? Saw that coming, have an autoaim freeze beam that locks them in place long enough for you to actually land that easy 150 damage headshot.
>>
McRee in the corridor = stun and 6 shots point blank. Such skill.
>>
>all games are devolving into a widow vs widow
>they're both on each side of the map destroying everyone
>everytime I have fun in the game there's no widow in the teams

You won't be my money this time blizzard, you're just too retarded to design an fps
>>
I wish Junkrat took some fucking damage from his own grenades
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.