[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMAYYYYYY E PAYA POO A EWA KAWUH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: remove hawaii.png (662 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
remove hawaii.png
662 KB, 900x676
AMAYYYYYY

E PAYA POO A EWA KAWUH
>>
someone post loli kamehameha
>>
>Shaka gets to civil service and you have a city not that fat away from his lands
WAT DO?
>>
>you'll pay for this in time
does this actually do anything
>>
>>337089924

Probably not. All AIs stab you in the back eventually
>>
I'm sorry, I could never take this series seriously, immortal leaders and savages with nuclear weapons is just too much.
>>
>>337086684
Stop settling stupid cities, you dingus.
>>
>stupid faggot settles near me
>cut that shit out
>does it again
>CHO KU NOOOOOOOOO

I wipe him every game.
>>
>>337089486
Prep the bull.
>>
Why are all Ai in civ v so fucking insistent on backstabbing me
>>
>>337086684
and a poo poo eata to you too
>>
>>337092580
gift them resources and they'll like you more, just be prepared to make some enemies before you make any friends
>>
>>337089924
yes
it affects other ai's outlook on that civ depending if they are in your favor or not
openly denouncing enemies can get your allies to turn on them as well
or just make a bigger target on you if everyone already hates you
>>
>>337092580
They want to win and need to get you out of the way.
>>
>>337092580
Because like you theyre trying to win.
>>
>>337086684

>Playing as America
>Have to share an island with him

Hey Lamehameha, you're about to be given a history lesson!
>>
File: 1439003503374.jpg (8 KB, 328x244) Image search: [Google]
1439003503374.jpg
8 KB, 328x244
>enemy civs can still function perfecty after 800 years of having negative gold growth
>>
MAHALO DONALD TRUMP

https://youtu.be/qL9cRznZDKY?t=60
>>
>>337094463
capitals cant disband, I did have a Darius where I embargoed him and his cities disbanded because his unhappiness was too low, this was on Emperor difficulty
>>
>>337094463
I really wish they'd actually make the AI good rather than just making the AI cheat at the game.
>>
>play civ for the first time
>form an alliance with the neighbor country
>notice fuckloads of troops next to my border soon
>he starts war
nice game
>>
Who should I pick in Civ IV and what victory?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.