[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that thought Infinite Warfare looked interesting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1369204052047.png (73 KB, 201x306) Image search: [Google]
1369204052047.png
73 KB, 201x306
Am I the only one that thought Infinite Warfare looked interesting? I haven't bought a CoD since disappointedly returning MW2, but the newest trailer looked good to me. Not saying I'm going to buy it, but it didn't elicit a gag reflex and dislike from me. BF1, on the other hand, looks like more Swedish pandering BS stifling an otherwise interesting premise.
>>
it looks better than that WW1 grandpa crap

also futuristic COD > modern COD
>>
chino, I'm hyped for Deus Ex Mankind Divided
>>
They both look fun to me, why is /v/ so picky? In fact gamers all over are picky as fuck just chill and play what you enjoy jesus lmao.
>>
>>337085259
I don't know, every new COD has to have wall-running and rocketpacks now.
>>
Just you and the million other dudebros and kiddos who're gonna buy it day one.
>>
>>337085472
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gamefags/
>>
>>337085540
I ain't buying shit, and if youtube is any indicator, all the dudebros and kiddos are the ones that are mad because it's not "so reee-ull go americuh hoo rahhh"
>>
File: 1458894581558.jpg (81 KB, 600x731) Image search: [Google]
1458894581558.jpg
81 KB, 600x731
Its because consolefags and CoDfags are entitled children who get pissy whenever a company commits the sin of actually innovaing and evolving their games, and would much rather stick to the same shit since MW2

But Battlefield still BTFO the trailer
>>
>>337085498
which is a good thing, running on the ground and only being able to jump 2 feet is boring
>>
File: 1456662455488-0.jpg (266 KB, 777x932) Image search: [Google]
1456662455488-0.jpg
266 KB, 777x932
>BF1, on the other hand, looks like more Swedish pandering BS stifling an otherwise interesting premise.
Oh no! A black guy was on the cover!

Quick, lets all boycott this white genocide filth and play the superior and /pol/-friendly Call of Duty!
>>
>>337086491
>let's focus on one of a few thousand moon crickets instead of the tens of millions of euro descent white bois that gave their lives
>WAAAAAH MUH WHITE BLOOD ISN'T BEING REPRESENTED WAAAAAAAH YOUR GAME IS OFFENDING ME
who the fuck cares
>>
>>337086596
not you. that certain, cuckboy
>>
>>337086681
>WHAT YOU AREN'T AS TRIGGERED AS I AM
>CUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Literally acting like the leftists you hate so much
>>
>>337086902
if you don't find the overshoot to be problematic, you're /just/ left enough to be blinded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.