[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Optional areas in Das3 feel tacked on All things considered,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 270-cover-reveal-spread.jpg (176 KB, 1229x800) Image search: [Google]
270-cover-reveal-spread.jpg
176 KB, 1229x800
The Optional areas in Das3 feel tacked on

All things considered, Bloodborne made optional areas feel part of the world and early acsess secrets are the icing on the cake.
>>
>>337081840
>feel tacked on

i don't think so tim
>>
>>337081939
im not a honey moon period gamer, i saw das3 for what it was weeks ago (got the game before NA launch)

time will not be kind to das3
>>
File: 20160509194256_1.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160509194256_1.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
>3 Phantoms and can resummon them endlessly at no cost
>Easily accessed seeds so that invaders have absolutely zero advantages
Is there a more baby casual game that Dark Souls 3 co-op? I literally can't think of any
>>
>play bloodborne
>tfw gehrman fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0

;_; I literally felt like crying that part was so beautiful
>>
>>337082486
its funny cause they activly try to deter twinking as well
>>
File: 20160509195114_1.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160509195114_1.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
>>337082586
Twinking wouldn't help much as hosts could easily have x3 Phantom twinks as well. Twinking is a pure negative for everyone in the long run.

True Sunbros are RED btw. We need to defend these defenseless stage creatures. Watching them get gang raped by phantom gank squads is a sad sight.
>>
>>337082226

Anon you're confusing DS3 with Bloodborne. As time has already not been kind to BB.
>>
>>337082486
>it's another baby who's butthurt that it's hard to ruin other people's game
>>
>>337082807
>Twinking is a pure negative for everyone in the long run.

well, twinks would able to pull of quick kill more effectivly..

And the host "could" summon more twinks, but thats not always the case,

in all my time invading across all the fromsoft game ive seen summoned coop twinks die off in the later months as they become bored.

Then its useally groups of friends with fresh characters getting stopmed
>>
>>337082929
>Anon you're confusing DS3 with Bloodborne. As time has already not been kind to BB.

Not really, all my friends that got das3 are either on ds1 or BB now
>>
>>337082226
Time wasnt kind to any of them

Dark souls 1 aged horribly
Dark souls 2 was horrible to start
Bloodborne is all but dead. Old hunters revived it for a week or so
Dark souls 3 will be boring after 100 hours or so and unplayable after

Demons souls aged the best but only due to people going back and doing first playthrough after their first Souls game.
>>
>>337083283

>Your friends

So no one?
>>
>>337083301
>Bloodborne is all but dead. Old hunters revived it for a week or so

Make a level 40-60 build, you will get coop and invasions where in the game

I invade cainhurst and burgerworth in less than a min.
>>
>>337082226
>im not a honey moon period gamer

are we just making up things now?
>>
>>337081840

weird

I feel it's the other way around.
>>
>>337082486

>invaders
>advantages

lmao what
>>
>audio ads on 4chan

what the fuck? when did this happen? audio ads have driven me off more than one website, maybe it's time to leave this degenerate hole too
>>
>>337081840
They don't feel out of place, but they do have a very different feel from the rest of the game, which I find to be a desirable quality. Why the fuck would you want to the optional areas to feel like the same boring shit we've already experienced?
>>
File: 20160501174316_1.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160501174316_1.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1080
>>337083040
>The only enjoyment that matters are players like me who can't beat stages designed for single players with an infinite army of phantoms!
Please. Like it or not invasions are pivotal to the design of the game. It is a selling point that is reinforced with the majority of covenants being invader emphasis. It is the only thing that attempts to balance PvE with with the co-op element. And of course invaders are trying to have fun as well.

These hosts aren't even playing the game half the time. My last invasion was literally with a host who sat back while his phantoms ran up and R1 spammed the mobs. If they die? I almost instant killed him in ambush simply because he was so far back from his phantom grunts.

FROM went too far with coddling hosts. They even went so far as to make niche spells like "Dead Again" host only. Everything about the PvP paradigm is lopsided and to the detriment of the game.
>>
>>337083928
Whoops. Typo
>If they die? Just resummon.

Pretty certain these guys were coordinated out of game as the host wouldn't even retreat to a bonfire to resummon his butt buddies too.
>>
>>337083729
Just use AdBlock, man. Not like your money is going to mootykins anyway.
>>
>Bloodborne

Literally all of Bloodborne felt and looked identical, the game was a complete chore to play at times. Still preferred it to Dark Souls 1 but hey, Bloodborne didn't have Lost Ishittyplace
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.