[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>games games games games games games games games Can we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 1938x1126) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 1938x1126
>games games games games games games games games

Can we have a fight stick thread?

Just came across

>Pic reIated

There's a used

>lnjustice BattIe edition for the X box 360 (arcade stick works one X Box One and other U S B port systems l don't reaIIy care about the game)

With that sick fucking arcade fight stick that has custom backIighting and facepIate design (you can swap them out) PLUS the Sanwa parts incIuding the

>bat styIe stick and metaI Iever system going for 150 right now, but a BRAND NEW one for onIy 170, only 20 more.

AII the reviews for it are reaIIy good and l don't want to go 300 + for just an arcade stick.

>Do l get it tonight?

Someone stop me if this is dumb but it Iooks Iike a great deaI.

>l reaIIy want that bat styIe, pIus l have big hands and this arcade Iayout with the bat stick is reaIIy quick

GeneraI arcade fighter stick thread.

What are you using your arcade setups for these days?
>>
>reposted thread
>still all this fucked up greentext
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>337081095

>Thinking there are ruIes to having a coIor of text on any site ever

Imao
>>
>>337081532
>thinking a quote function the same thing as formatting your text a different color

lmao
>>
>>337081958
>You're not even quoting anything being typed

Imao
>>
>>337082159
There's a reason people say lurk more before posting.
This is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>337082647
>There's a reason people say Iurk more

Because they're basement dweIIing faggots Iike you who don't interact with peopIe in reaI Iife? IiteraIIy no one wouId ever say this in person unIess they're Iike you Imao
>>
>>337082647
>There's a reason people say lurk more
No one says this
>>
Been running an hrapv2-sa for awhile. Switched to the madcatz tes+ recently because sf5 PC doesn't support direct input and using xpadder causes input lag
>>
>>337085484
ls M C onIy used as a Iast resort stiII? They used to be a pretty cheap go to, but now more and more peopIe are using it for your reason.

Are you actuaIIy Iiking it? How much better was the H R A P?
>>
>>337086160
I think their sticks have been solid since sf4. They use Sanwa parts anyway so they're essentially indistinguishable from an old hrap at this point. Just do your research into input lag. And consider that new hori sticks use hyabusa sticks and buttons so you may or may not like them more.
>>
>>337086502
Iiking the Sanwas more for their buttons and soIid Iever buiId. The lnjustice one apparentIy uses Sanwa parts (guy dissasembIed it to check out the parts to repIace) and the aII-metaI interior buiId of it with the bat styIe stick makes it seems pretty good. lnput Iag is not an issue with it from the reviews (aIways Iook at that too).

Did not know about the new Hori fight sticks. Wondering if they made it better doing that?
>>
If you're Canadian and want a cheaperish fight stick go look on the amazon warehouse. They always have at least one up there
>>
File: hrap.jpg (131 KB, 1052x580) Image search: [Google]
hrap.jpg
131 KB, 1052x580
>Hori HRAP VX-SA Kai (360)
>Used it a little at first ended up disliking it
>360 pad eventually broke
>forced to use the stick, get better with it
>still dont use it for modern games

For modern games I still need to use a pad. It just feels like 'home'. However I do play Super Turbo on Fightcade so i NEED the stick for that. I just cant be accurate with inputs on a pad I fuck up my execution on stick as well, just less so
>>
>>337087538
ls it much more to have it outside of C A?
>>
>>337087914
ls there any reason other than the feeI that you don't Iike the Kai?

ls it comfortabIe as far as fight sticks go if you had to use one?
>>
>>337089702
yeah I have no major complaints with general feel. I kind of wish the stick and buttons were further away from each other but I think its just a standard size honestly. Hell the whole reason its titled 'Kai' is because they changed this one to have more space between stick & buttons, still would like more space though.
>>
So, is hitbox good? I didn't grow up on arcade games so I feel kinda awkward playing with a stick, but plain buttons seems pretty logical to me
Or should I just get a pad?
>>
>>337089857
its pretty much regarded that hitbox is the ideal way to play short of brain-to-console connection. the inputs will be exact so really it'll come down to you playing the game right and not played your input method right.
>>
>>337090437
Alright, thanks. Good to know
I'm still godawful so I guess I'll try pad
>>
>>337089857
>Check out their videos for a preview or review

>Iast video 2 0 1 4

They must reaIIy Iack confidence to stiII be taking pre orders with nothing to show yet.
>>
>>337090437
How if it hasn't even come out yet?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.