[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: katamari2.jpg (213 KB, 1000x548) Image search: [Google]
katamari2.jpg
213 KB, 1000x548
Is this good?
>>
>>337079330
It's a bit redundant if you've already played the rest of the Katamari games, but it's still really fun because, well, it's Katamari. The new filters look nice, some of the remixes are fun, jumping is a cool new mechanic, you get to go into motherfucking space.
I like it.
>>
>>337079931
What if I've never played Katamari?
>>
>>337080094
Sure, these games don't have much in the story department. This game pretty much compiles a bunch of old Katamari levels and ups the resolution and adds new mechanics, with a few new levels thrown in.
I'd say it's a perfectly fine place to jump in.
>>
It's a decent sort of Katamari compilation.
>>
File: 1455135251963.webm (557 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1455135251963.webm
557 KB, 500x490
If you're looking for complexity, you're looking in the wrong area. It's good for relaxing but it can be challenging if you're a completionist. Getting an A+ rating on any level requires you overachieve in both time and size.

All in all It's easily one of the better Katamari.

We love Katamari> Katamari Forever> Katamari Damacy> Beautiful Katamari> Me and My katamari.

I haven't played the PSV game so I can't judge it
>>
>>337079330
It's great. One of my favorite PS3 games
>>
>>337080960
Out of curiosity, what makes We Love Katamari better than Forever in your eyes? Is it just the longer time limit format and fun King of All Cosmos scenes?
>>
>>337081231
I rarely see it talked about
>>
>>337079330
Fun game but the controls are ass and takes a lot of time to get used to
I think the vita version has more modern controls but has way less content
>>
>>337079330
Its more difficult than the other games
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.