[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this? Personally, I think it will be Warhammer40K,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Space Hulk Deathwing Promo.jpg (352 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Space Hulk Deathwing Promo.jpg
352 KB, 1920x1080
What does /v/ think of this? Personally, I think it will be Warhammer40K, Dead Space, and Payday thrown in a blender with some FO4 armor/weapon customization to the side.
>>
>>337078035
Do you remember that rat Warhammer game? I think it will be end up like that,
Fun, but no contents to go deeper.
>>
>>337078035
It looks fun but I never played a single Warhammer game so idk how this will turn out.
>>
>>337078035
Super fucking excited for it. Looks like they're sticking being faithful to the atmosphere of Space Hulk. Slow methodical gameplay with a squad.
>>
The gameplay videos they've shown were awful. It's too slow, too shallow and the awful console interface and mechanics for abilities don't make it any better. The teleport system to go back to base at the press of a button was also pretty lame.
>>
>>337078035
It's more like Republic Commando in tactical dreadnought armor.
Still looks great, though.
>>
>>337080352
Idk much about the lore but they look like theyre in some heavy heavy fucking suits whatd you expect master chief armor?
>>
File: 1415399810810.jpg (1 MB, 3307x1654) Image search: [Google]
1415399810810.jpg
1 MB, 3307x1654
Looks great.
>>
File: streum.png (52 KB, 618x274) Image search: [Google]
streum.png
52 KB, 618x274
>>337078035
Gonna be fucking awesome and i don't even care about warhammer shit
>>
>>337080352
>He doesn't like Terminators in Space Hulks fighting Genestealers
>>
My legs are OK
>>
You have gained requisition
>>
I believe in streum on. They made EYE, and even with it's barebones coop, it managed to foster a small community for a decent while with coop campaign and mission system, even since it was barebones. They show that they can develop a rewarding levelup system that really affects the way you play (leveling up legs and cyber abilities). I hope they can do it again, they got my trust.
>>
>>337078035
>was playing EYE with a group earlier that mentioned this game
>this topic comes up

Sweet. I wonder how welcoming the game is for those who don't know much, or if at all about WH40K.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.